The online racing simulator
a-ha
(20 posts, started )
a-ha
Everyone loves Take On Me. You want proof?

You got it

So have they jsut stopped selling albums or has Morten just decided to go solo since he knows he's the only one people recognise?
A-Ha is like MJ. A legend =] (kinda)
Unfortunate for their fans, but i won't miss them...
For me, the news in this post is that a-ha was still around until now. I thought they'd packed up years ago. Anyway one hit wonder and that hit isn't any good either.

I don't know, condolences to the fans or whatever the hell you're supposed say in this case.
Quote from hazaky :A-Ha is like MJ. A legend =] (kinda)

Yep. A-Ha is like MJ. I can't stand them both (Well I DO hate MJ more)

/gets coat....
Quote from Stefani24 :Yep. A-Ha is like MJ. I can't stand them both (Well I DO hate MJ more)

Well yea, i didnt like MJ too but still. They both stand as legend in my opinion. MJ was a blacktran but its more like ... i dont know lol. A-Ha is good
Even if I don't listen to them they are legens. And they have classics most people have heared if they have not been living in a cave, on the moon or in under a stone the last 30 years, shame but life goes on
I am a self-confessed a-ha fan, not that I care if they stop touring but Take On Me was a fantastic song, but so was The Sun Always Shines On TV, Hunting High And Low and Living a Boys Adventure Tale, hell even Train Of Thought was a great song.
I'll agree on that The Sun Always Shines On TV is a great song
Quote from The Very End :Even if I don't listen to them they are legens. And they have classics most people have heared if they have not been living in a cave, on the moon or in under a stone the last 30 years, shame but life goes on

Ah-ha a legend? They are a one hit wonder, that is not legend material. I looked on youtube and for the life of me, I can not find anything other than Take on Me on there by Ah-ha.

MJ is a legend. Elvis is a legend. Metallica will be legends. Pink Floyd will be legends. The Beatles will be legends. Ah-ha, may as well say that Buckner and Garcia are legends (anyone know who that is?)
#14 - JJ72
I thought it's a thread about my fav coffee brand.
Quote from mrodgers :Ah-ha a legend? They are a one hit wonder, that is not legend material. I looked on youtube and for the life of me, I can not find anything other than Take on Me on there by Ah-ha.

Look on wikipedia you can see how many top 10 hits they've had both in the UK and US and you will say almost every single they released went #1 in Norway hahahah (that's kinda sad tho)
Quote from BlueFlame :and you will say almost every single they released went #1 in Norway hahahah (that's kinda sad tho)

Isn't that also true of Whigfield though? nuff said.
Although I actually quite fancied Whigfield at the time.
EDIT: *returns from wikipedia crushed, having just descovered Whigfield was Danish, and her Norwegian chart placings aren't shown*
Quote from mrodgers :Ah-ha a legend? They are a one hit wonder, that is not legend material. I looked on youtube and for the life of me, I can not find anything other than Take on Me on there by Ah-ha.

MJ is a legend. Elvis is a legend. Metallica will be legends. Pink Floyd will be legends. The Beatles will be legends. Ah-ha, may as well say that Buckner and Garcia are legends (anyone know who that is?)

Well, I might somewhat rephraze that as not legends, but a very well know band all over the world. Most music channels has played their music plenty, and they have fans from all around the world.

Quote from Becky Rose :Isn't that also true of Whigfield though? nuff said.
EDIT: *returns from wikipedia crushed, having just descovered Whigfield was Danish, and her Norwegian chart placings aren't shown*

Haha, damn you Becky
anyone who puts metallica and legends in the same sentence need chemical castration to prevent further outbreak of Retardation.

Aha are good for karaoke.... but thats it.
Quote from theirishnoob :anyone who puts metallica and legends in the same sentence need chemical castration to prevent further outbreak of Retardation.

Aha are good for karaoke.... but thats it.

That's not true
Quote from Becky Rose :Isn't that also true of Whigfield though? nuff said.

Whigfield WAS hot but you probably won't believe that I already knew she was Danish :P I wiki everything. I mean, like the things you'd doubt would even BE on wiki.. :P

a-ha
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG