The online racing simulator
Quote from danowat :Yeah, it is a shame, you are pretty much gaurenteed a win when racing against Dajmin

Apart from if you bin your classic camaro into the wall with 4 corners to go not that I did that

Shame though Dajmin you wont be able to make it on. I don't have to worry about the time, just about actually getting it.
Quote from danowat :Yeah, it is a shame, you are pretty much gaurenteed a win when racing against Dajmin

I'm trying not to laugh. Hey, it's all about the taking part that counts.

Quote from Greboth :Shame though Dajmin you wont be able to make it on. I don't have to worry about the time, just about actually getting it.

Can you not pick it up on your lunch break or get someone else to fetch it for you?
Quote from Greboth : Shame though Dajmin you wont be able to make it on. I don't have to worry about the time, just about actually getting it.

I'll try. Obviously if it arrives on time I'll be online. If it doesn't, I (obviously) won't.

Quote from beefyman666 :I'm trying not to laugh. Hey, it's all about the taking part that counts.

True though, I really suck. Sometimes I think it's my setups, sometimes I think it's my style. Most likely it's a combination of both. I'm still not great with analogue controls in intense situations, so when it counts (like when I'm fighting for position) my hands default to buttons and sticks either on or off
Quote from Dajmin :True though, I really suck. Sometimes I think it's my setups, sometimes I think it's my style. Most likely it's a combination of both. I'm still not great with analogue controls in intense situations, so when it counts (like when I'm fighting for position) my hands default to buttons and sticks either on or off

9 times out of 10 i'll be using a default setup as I have bugger all knowledge about making a decent setup. Still manage to beat people.

Maybe the new 'one button control' will come in your favour.
I'd rather finish last a thousand times than resort to using that

I did some online Dirt 2 the other day though, and was regularly getting podium finishes there, so I can't be 100% useless. I guess I just don't practice enough. Same problem I have with LFS. I get bored of running the same circuit over and over and over again just to learn the best lines, so I can't really complain when I don't perform well. I'll stick the racing line on for a while when FM3 arrives, that might help a bit.
Quote from Dajmin :I'd rather finish last a thousand times than resort to using that

Quote from beefyman666 :I'm trying not to laugh. Hey, it's all about the taking part that counts.

Thats what all winners say because they don't worry about loosing

Quote :Can you not pick it up on your lunch break or get someone else to fetch it for you?

Yes I can, I plan on picking it up before work, that way there should be no problem with stock. However, I have problems with both game and gamestation where I have pre-release reserved a game for day of release gone there and they haven't got any copies left (Game because they had all copies on general sale even though people had reserved them and gamestation because they took more reserves than copies as 'they didn't expect everyone who had reserved one to actually buy it.') I don't know they might be better these days but even though I have reserved it and going pretty much at opening time, I still would not stake my life on getting a copy.

Quote from Dajmin :I'd rather finish last a thousand times than resort to using that

I can't speak though, more often than not I was battling with you for places when we were racing online lol.
Quote from Greboth :Thats what all winners say because they don't worry about losing

I got my arse kicked more than a few times, i'm not all that good.

That night we were racing, Dan beat me several times but it was always a good battle.

Usually when I race Nathan, he VTAK's the crap out of most my cars.

/me shakes fist at VTAK
Anyone with a ntsc 360 got Forza 3 yet?....
Quote from Foilpact :Anyone with a ntsc 360 got Forza 3 yet?....

its not out till the 23rd/27th
Quote from mutt107 :its not out till the 23rd/27th

I thought he ment leaked copy?

Either way lol, cannot wait only 7 days!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I already mentioned that the G25 pedals would require some modifications to work with the 360, nor did i say that you could plug them straight in and expect them to work. Please read my post again properly next time before trying to correct me.

I'm not correcting you; I'm calling BS.

The G25 pedals have an RJ connector, no HID chipset, no VID/PID, etc. The only way you're ever going to get those pedals to work on the Xbox is by wiring them through a device that does have a HID chipset, VID/PID, Xbox specific ID, etc. (ie: connecting through a Fanatec wheel or disassembling an Xbox controller and wiring the pedals to it). Plugging into the Fanatec wheel requires no modifications, and disassembling the pedals and an Xbox controller is quite a bit more than "some modifications". Even if you managed to do the latter, you'd still be stuck using the thumbstick to steer, and you wouldn't have an analog clutch.
on the 20th when i pick up borderlands(SWEET) i will pre order the LCE and buy a headset.
Quote from lukelfs :I thought he ment leaked copy?

Either way lol, cannot wait only 7 days!

Yea lol, almost as bad as the GoW2 month early leak.....
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I now find myself in a rather awkward situation. I shant go into details, but suffice to say I now need to replace certain items of clothing due to a loss of certain bodily fluids whilst watching that video.

lol
I'd imagine its just dodgy capture, the demo doesn't move like that, can see no reason why the full game would.
Looks like it's just a netcode thing: spectating another driver...
Yeah, thats what i thought aswell.
Quote from jibber :Yeah, thats what i thought aswell.

yeah its the same in rf when u spec the cars tend to move realy weird
They clearly don't calculate physics for other cars like they do in LFS. The cars look ridiculous in that replay. There is no weight transfer.

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG