The online racing simulator
Bridge Ride layout
(32 posts, started )
Quote from broken :Hi guys,

Just wanted to tell you that there is a cool layout on a cool server. There I said it.. Bye.

Ohhh you will want a screenie.

There:
Sorry about the dual monitor image(blame Ales_M - he took the screenshot - And thanks to me now the message is readable :P)
I guess now you want a server name... Jeez... ok.. there you go: -OsT- Bridge Ride

This layout was made by Ales_M and me.

We got soo inspired from Arox123's ideas we couldn't sleep for 2 weeks to learn how to place these objects there(Of course I am lying atm just to make the story cooler so you guys join my empty server - it was actually 2 days and not even full ones and ummm.. we did sleep.. lol but we have cookies anyway so join us).

Ok what more do you want me to say? Oh I bet you will ask how we placed those stuff there... I forgot :P

If you want to check it out join the server. If you want you can save the layout but you can not use it online in your server unless you had our permission(but if you don't respect our work and the fact that we are lfs drivers - just like you then that's too bad for both sides).

Thanks for reading my long and annoying thread. Hope the effort you put when you read this is worth it when you join the server.

that screenie looks nice
Ok, we (Ales_M and me) made a new layout and it's similar to the first one. We decided to give it a go at public. If you want to come, server name is: Stunt
This layout is a lot easier, and a lot more simple. Don't expect too much.

There are a few rules that we hope you will agree with.
1: Don't mod the layout unless we give you permission to.
2: Don't use in servers unless we give you permission to.

Edit: I will not provide screenshots this time, if someone else wants to do some and post then go ahead.
Quote :If you want to come, server name is: Stunt

Host not found on master server
Someone closed the server one the vps, I guess.... New name: -OsM- Stunt Server
I will load the layout in a few mins.
NEW WR

kthxbai
Attached files
2695bridge.mpr - 84.3 KB - 241 views
-
(boothy) DELETED by boothy
-
(boothy) DELETED by boothy