The online racing simulator
Bridge Ride layout
(32 posts, started )
Bridge Ride layout
Hi guys,

Just wanted to tell you that there is a cool layout on a cool server. There I said it.. Bye.

Ohhh you will want a screenie.

There:
Sorry about the dual monitor image(blame Ales_M - he took the screenshot - And thanks to me now the message is readable :P)
I guess now you want a server name... Jeez... ok.. there you go: -OsT- Bridge Ride

This layout was made by Ales_M and me.

We got soo inspired from Arox123's ideas we couldn't sleep for 2 weeks to learn how to place these objects there(Of course I am lying atm just to make the story cooler so you guys join my empty server - it was actually 2 days and not even full ones and ummm.. we did sleep.. lol but we have cookies anyway so join us).

Ok what more do you want me to say? Oh I bet you will ask how we placed those stuff there... I forgot :P

If you want to check it out join the server. If you want you can save the layout but you can not use it online in your server unless you had our permission(but if you don't respect our work and the fact that we are lfs drivers - just like you then that's too bad for both sides).

Thanks for reading my long and annoying thread. Hope the effort you put when you read this is worth it when you join the server.
o.O Gimme the layout
Quote from broken :Ok, they are not cool in your opinion. Play it a smart dude - I don't really care :P

You really need to be smart to open LFS site, and click on Information for programmers?
It's not what I wanted to say. And I don't really know how exactly to explain it so better leave it.

Aand just to answer your question: No I don't think you have to be smart or something to open the description (but if we have to go in details: you still need to have a brain to do it :P).
i think it looks pretty cool, you could make some awesome layouts by doing this.
why you guys dissin?
Where is the layout?
Quote from boothy :New layout with a finish line, World Record set by Zeug in a RB4is 36.24

36 seconds? o.O i did it ~ 30 seconds, was one of the first ones to finish it
Finish line is a bit after the ramps end
#14 - pipa
Do you have to jump a certain distance to finish? Cleared the bridge about 4 times now, but i never finished.

Very nice layout btw .
Quote from Gil07 :Finish line is a bit after the ramps end

well the ad's? right?

I was there @ 31 seconds
Quote from boothy :New layout with a finish line, World Record set by Gil in a UF1 32.22

We said no editing, can u pls remove that layout?
Quote from HL_Nano :Where is the layout?

It was on server but i remove it. It was a mistake uploading it I didnt excpect u guys gonna edit it. We made no finish line for a reason, cuz we didntz want it and objects was totaly full. And btw we finish 2 more, similiar ones, but im sure not uploading it here.. So for real my last layout here.And can pls some mod lock or delete this thread.
Fun layout!
Really fun layout! I did it in 31.22 with uf1.
Proof attached
Attached files
bridge2 31.22.spr - 34.3 KB - 272 views
its hard but really fun lol
i love it
make sum more nice ones
I can't even get thru the first corner lol, I can't turn on these things
Can you please share that layout? I really want to give it a try
Edit : silly me, were a download allready, sorry.
Edit 2 : Please make more of these layouts, so much fun!
We made couple more but they r private
Quote from Ales_M :We made couple more but they r private

Yep.. Posting even a pic of a layout here is a mistake. Most of the people have no respect for nothing, so we will keep them private. Might make a private servers and invite only people we know but can't promise anything.
I understand.
Care to share it personal then? Send them by email to theveryend2@gmail.com . It will be only for offline purposes, and not shared.
do i get the WR? yeye its a TINI BIT of cheating but i made all checkpoints :X
Attached files
holoa.spr - 15.5 KB - 179 views

Bridge Ride layout
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG