The online racing simulator
SCCC - South City Cab Company
(159 posts, started )
Quote from Mr.Turtle :Good group of Gents at SCCC .

You're neither that bad Mr. Turtle

Sidenote: I updated Post 1 of this topic with the latest information.
Quote from GianniC :You're neither that bad Mr. Turtle

Sidenote: I updated Post 1 of this topic with the latest information.

Gianni you forgot the R at HPR Network. Nice new 1st post.
Thanks Gianni,
Wanted you all to know why SCCC is a Good Group .
1/2 yr ago i was lowly S1 driver searching for fame and fortune , [not really] But i found a server with a respectful driver who didnt mind helping the NOOBs,[ SCCCs -
Popeye ]thanks for the help and Am now S2 lic . take care Guys.
That's why we Cabbies are here for! See you on track
Quote from Mr.Turtle :Thanks Gianni,
Wanted you all to know why SCCC is a Good Group .
1/2 yr ago i was lowly S1 driver searching for fame and fortune , [not really] But i found a server with a respectful driver who didnt mind helping the NOOBs,[ SCCCs -
Popeye ]thanks for the help and Am now S2 lic . take care Guys.

Popeye is THE nicest guy in all of LFS.
Quote from zeugnimod :Popeye is THE nicest guy in all of LFS.

Without him I would not be in S2.

So I agree. Popeye
Yes he has a heart of gold and he also is a great photographer and he has Olive too
Quote from ldriver :Yes he has a heart of gold and he also is a great photographer and he has Olive too

oh Olive errr I mean Popeye
Quote from GianniC :Without him I would not be in S2.

Without him, I would probably still be driving with a keyboard.
SCCC is full of friendly people. That´s the first thing I discovered when I logged into the forum. I´m really proud to be part of it.
"Oh, he's so nice. No, you're so friendly. I love you. "

Gays. :color:
Quote from Kalev EST :"Oh, he's so nice. No, you're so friendly. I love you. "

Gays. :color:

F*** off!!!11

Better?
Quote from zeugnimod :Without him, I would probably still be driving with a keyboard.

Now we need to find someone to get you into the car!
I always thought the noobs were gay too , they were always hitting my rear bumper trying to overtake me (fools)
Quote from ldriver :I always thought the noobs were gay too , they were always hitting my rear bumper trying to overtake me (fools)

Doesn´t that mean then that bump drafting is gay aswell? I never did it, I fear those stupid lag accidents too much.
Quote from Doorman :Now we need to find someone to get you into the car!

Only Scawen can do that.

Quote from Kalev EST :Haha. I'm so gonna report your post!!!

I hope Franky sees the report first then. He will ban me instantly. REALLY :-P
Sounds like its mostly Popeyes Fault !...we are all here ..... just like our dads
Hi everyone,

This post is one of the black posts in SCCC history. With much pain in my heart I have to announce that two Cabbies will be leaving SCCC and will go their own way from now on. Deutschland2007 (also known as Dominik) and myself, GianniC, are leaving SCCC. The reason for doing so is that a lot of the Cabbies are inactive in LFS, which makes teamevents and league racing rather lonely and boring. We attempted to bring in a new wind into SCCC by taking in some new members and by signing up for GTAL, however after the initial activity bump this had not much effect on the entire team. For this also my excuses to AtomAnt and Rookie41.

I can say a lot more about how great SCCC is, for nearly 6 years (!!) I have been a Cabbie and I shared a lot of personal ups and downs with my fellow Cabbies. From strangers in an online game, they've all become good and very close friends. Going to the Cabbie forum after a hectic troubled real life day could bring a smile upon my face. I wish I could say more, however tears are in my eyes. Sorry Cabbies for letting you down.

At the end of the day LFS is and stays a game, in which one wishes to have fun. I believe that I can have more fun in LFS by doing more active (league) races. Chatting and talking can (and will) always be done by other means. That is why I decided, after a sleepless night, to leave SCCC.

Thank you Sprinter, Houba, Popeye, 2BL, Reman, Lake, Colt, Chen, Y-NoT, Tukko, Peckers, Prophet, Ketshoo, Kshyhohaoijzjazo, Mauni, Rookie41, Zeugnimod and last but not least AtomAnt for the GREAT time in SCCC and for everything else. It was an honor. I still hope that one day you all will be back into LFS racing with me and that we can do our famous real life meeting on Corsica!

Regards,
GC
It's a sad day for LFS.

The South City CabCo has always been one of the friendliest and funniest teams on track (even when they drive like real cab drivers).
I have only know the Sccc bunch for a short while, but you are all a great bunch... sad to see people as nice as you go.
Very sad news. 6 years is a very long time and well done going that long.

Sad news though
sad news indeed =/

GL though
Ahh sad news, gl in the future
That was a short stint for d2007 Don't y'all leave LFS just yet!

SCCC - South City Cab Company
(159 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG