The online racing simulator
#1 - SiL-X
[Request] Elapsed time and false start
Hello racers and developers,

i already started a topic under LfS Lapper development. But there nobody could help me. (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=62104)

Now i hope, i find some help here.

My ideas are following:

1.)
Is it possible to give the elapsed racetime back with a Chat-Command?
e.g.:
Race starts normal, so the LfS-time begins to run!
After a while the raceadmin says "Start" and LfSLapper give me the elapsed time back?

2.)
Is there a possibility to check all drivers if they move?
To check a false start AFTER the normal LfS start?
e.g.
All racers go to another starting position --> Raceadmin says somethink like "ok" --> from this time lfslapper checks if someone move --> "Start" (chatcommand) --> falsestart check end

I know that the "LfS Lapper" check the driver speed from 0-100. My little understandness for development say me, that there is a base for a false start script? Like:

Start script with Chatmsg: "5s"
if (some driver = speed >= 0 km/h)
/msg §Nick does a false start
End script with Chatmsg: "Start"

But Lapper only check the speed from "currentdriver", not from all driver?

You see, i want to use other starts in LfS. And with the exact elapsed time (given back by the chat command) i can calculate it back to the real driven racetime.
This is for a real rallycross start. So 5 drivers can go in the new startposition (placed by layout with chalks). Then the race starts and after the race i calculate the elapsed time ("lfs start time" to "race start time") back from the total elapsed time.

I hope someone have can find a pleasure for that and can help us. That will be really great!

Thanks!

Best regards,
Silvio
mh i dont understand much what you wrote xD

could you pn me that in german? that i can try to help you?
#3 - SiL-X
Yeah, sorry... My english isnt the best! :/

I wrote you a pm!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG