The online racing simulator
Mods in movie? i get ban?
(31 posts, started )
Hi!
i have one question
if i use mods (like cars) in my movie then i get ban or its break EULA?

Thanks for answers and for understood my english
#2 - SamH
It is against the EULA to modify the cars' shapes, as it quite clearly states. The moderators will not allow such content to be linked from this forum. Those we believe are already aware of this, but who post VOB hacked content regardless, may indeed be banned and their content removed.
I think so.
I trying to vob mod video to be allow, i want to make one movie with 200sx but i dont make this if that not allowed, but i think this is not big problem, becouse this not cheating or exe modifing
I DONT WANT TO BAN ANYONE!

//sry for my english please
#9 - SamH
You will not succeed. Those who won't respect the wishes of the LFS developers have absolutely NO place on this forum.

In future, if you see a VOB hack screenshot or video, please use the "Report" feature of the forum. We will remove any and all that we see.
Okey, Thank you and i'm sorry!
Quote from SamH :It is against the EULA to modify the cars' shapes, as it quite clearly states. The moderators will not allow such content to be linked from this forum. Those we believe are already aware of this, but who post VOB hacked content regardless, may indeed be banned and their content removed.

Could you point me in the direction of the EULA?
I read the one on lfs.net, and read the readme that comes with LFS, and neither one make any mention of modifications to the game.

Is it just that anything not explicitly permitted is forbidden?

While interpreting the forum rules is at your guys' discretion, it seems to me that showing a modded car in a vid or autox preview is a little different from linking/posting(releasing) mods.

Thanks
It's not in the EULA, so you are allowed to create such content. The devs do, however, wish that you do not release any such content that you create. Hence it is against the forum rules to post such content here, and we will remove forum priveledges for those who repeatedly breach this rule.
#14 - SamH
Meh.. EULA.. forum rules.. they both look the same through the bottom of my beer glass
Quote from Shadowww :http://www.lfs.net/?page=agreement

I can't find words "mod", "shape", "car", "vob" there. SamH, have YOU read EULA before you bought your S2?

Will you just drop it?!

It has been said multiple times - No. Not allowed. What part of that you dont understand that gives you the need to keep on arguing?!
Quote from DevilDare :What part of that you dont understand that gives you the need to keep on arguing?!

This.
Quote from SamH :It is against the EULA to modify the cars' shapes, as it quite clearly states.

Quote from Shadowww :This.

He corrected himself by saying:

Quote from Bob Smith :It's not in the EULA, so you are allowed to create such content. The devs do, however, wish that you do not release any such content that you create. Hence it is against the forum rules to post such content here, and we will remove forum priveledges for those who repeatedly breach this rule.

Everyone can do a mistake.
Case closed, move on.
Quote from [SWE]RE :He corrected himself by saying:

Wow I never knew SamH and Bob Smith are clones.
Quote from Shadowww :Wow I never knew SamH and Bob Smith are clones.

And now I did a mistake, obviously.
Quote from SamH : if you see a VOB hack screenshot or video

is driving through barriers(well 2 times in a second, and not flipping in the air or what so ever) a vob hack?
Quote from Steven Seagal Is The Co :is driving through barriers(well 2 times in a second, and not flipping in the air or what so ever) a vob hack?

No, a "vob" is the virtual model of the car. A vob hack is changing the looks of the car. Google image search for: LFS vob. You'll see what people are talking about.
I LIKE CANDY!
Yeah, putting SamH, Bob Smith, Gunn, franky500, al heeley in a movie is not only a crime against nature, your also breaking the EULA.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Yeah, putting SamH, Bob Smith, Gunn, franky500, al heeley in a movie is not only a crime against nature, your also breaking the EULA.

Yeah, it's pretty much copyright infringement.

(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG