The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports... is getting bigger
(210 posts, closed, started )
Quote from oscarhardwick :BMX, I am awaiting the GTAL skin pack, as soon as I get It I will think about skins, skins which will have the names of drivers on so may change on a monthly basis... later today I will PM all LLM members and a few others to gather a bit of a crowd for the LLM race meet, BMX, should you be in, Mukaz too has pmed me so I suggest that you twin up with him to make a team.

thanks,

Oscar.

Well I am in. If we are allowed to use custom skins thats ours. , unless a different tag team can use different car types, might go for FXR.
#179 - CSF
The skin pack will just include official number plates and GTAL logo's to put on your skin.
Ok, thanks CSF, my knowledge is still poor it would seem, and BMX, In any other event I would be happy for you to drive the FXR, buuuut, Ive tested (even the XXR) over 50Km, and the issue is that if the FXR has one wrong downshift the power with which it was lacking all ready goes and then your race is up... with minimum GTAL distance being 3hours, the FXR is crossed off from my books, as is the XXR unless they make radical changes to its restrictions. Therefore the FZR must be run in this race... and for this race, you may use any skin and number... as It is really more of a casting session that an actual race anyway... ive done my sums and we will be accepting the 4 best drivers from this race in... wheather they be LLM or wanting to race for LLM, none of these 4 drivers will definatly race at all events but will alternate inbetween events in GTAL which are suited more to their schedule.

Please get posting your interest.

thanks,

Oscar.
come on guys, quit clogging up the forums with private team chat... you have two forums now, use one of them.
Quote from bunder9999 :come on guys, quit clogging up the forums with private team chat... you have two forums now, use one of them.

Just until we have a fully active and opperational thread or forum else where, this is our main base of contact. For the time being that is...
Also, sorry for any trouble or arguments that you have been envolved with within LLM, will hopefully just get along in the future

thanks.

Oscar.

P.S: to all LLM team members... this post means you are quiet about blunder posting here!!! saves everyone problems.
Good luck i think you have some realy big chanches in GTAL with so nice lineup
Good luck i think you have some realy big chanches in GTAL with so nice lineup
Guys this event you will also need to have vent
thanks for the support guys, although i doubt that we will be on par with you guys...
ok well to please bunder i set up a forum.
llmraceteam.49.forumer.com now i dont expect bunder to complain now lol
sorry guys but I'm sick and probley will not be on to play untill friday
Quote from ghostrider83 :sorry guys but I'm sick and probley will not be on to play untill friday

and this is important to us, why? go use one of your team forums...
Quote from bunder9999 :and this is important to us, why? go use one of your team forums...

bunder how about you stay out of this topic and stay to your teams topic/forum. this topic is for the LLM's use or for those that are looking to join LLM.
Quote from ghostrider83 :bunder how about you stay out of this topic and stay to your teams topic/forum. this topic is for the LLM's use or for those that are looking to join LLM.

if you don't like my brutal honesty, then you can ignore me... how about that? this category is meant for team news, and recruiting... not your personal chat box.

edit: okay, how about this then... you beat sonicrealms in GTAL, and i'll leave you nubs alone...
well... that will not happen unless they have a teribble race... as it happens i am having issue upon issue with the LLM GTAL team...

So, Team Announcmemt : I will be Pming some drivers to show me what they have got so that they can join me and bmx on the GTAL team. If you are interested and want to show your worth anyway... pm me... one of you already has... im free all this weekend, I would like to have made some decisions about GTAL by monday... Also, the FZR is the car I am sure we should use... the FXR is off but if we reeeaallly have to, i will deviate to the XXR as it would appear to be the second choice although you will have to nurse the downshifts alot more.

thats all for now...

Please check your pm's and pm me if you can drive at any point this weekend.

thank you.

Oscar.
#193 - CSF
Quote from bunder9999 :

edit: okay, how about this then... you beat sonicrealms in GTAL, and i'll leave you nubs alone...

Why us?
Quote from CSF :Why us?

cuz its literaly impossible.
and i doubt we can beat tdtr after the butte woopen bambo and sniper put on us in the FXR series lol
guess well have to unleash BABA
#195 - CSF
Well nothing is impossible if we have Gil driving. Maybe all you need is some guidance to learn off, who knows.
lol... are you offering... when me and babaa make up the cream of our GTAL team... we gots alot of working to do.
This thread makes my head hurt
^^ agreed^^
Mustangman seems to think that 'I Suk Dik' Because i left LLM?

And plus Mustangman.. The attitude against me.. Wow.. Its terrible lmao.. you will get no where with attitude like that, especially Saying Crap which dont even make sence.

Im apparently as bad as The Stig Whoever that maybe?

And Dude Congratz that your in GTAL, But stop boasting about it, you think im jealous that your team has got into a league, Most teams are in leagues...

Grand Touring Amateur League..

Yea I Dont blame you if you win.. The word amateur says it all Mustangboy

(This post is only to mustangman, hes the guy putting the team down, arguing and saying to people That they 'suk dik' Because they had left LLM'

Ohh yea. im not a 'CRUISE NOOB' As you say.

WS.R Dude.. WS.R.

Only if i saved the replay , You could see how much mustangkid was making a fool of himself, Even some guy said owned.. and it wasnt to me LMAO.
I would like to point out, that the "WS.R" team didn't even bother turning up to any of last season's GTAL races after it entered, so at least LLM can go one better.
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports... is getting bigger
(210 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG