The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports... is getting bigger
(210 posts, closed, started )
i dont have the time i already run one in another game.
Hey guys i maybe a bit inactive thought the next few weeks as i have got lots of course work to catch up on.
Im Out of the team.. I Thought it would be active and Would be messaged if any events were/are Going on..

Thanks for Letting me Join the team..

(Maybe If you Create a Team on LFS.. Be Active and Remember telling All Members if there Was Something going on. Even Updates about the team would Help)
Quote from Jordan2007 :Im Out of the team.. I Thought it would be active and Would be messaged if any events were/are Going on..

Thanks for Letting me Join the team..

same here.
not had any real news from team
Well ive been a little busy with highschool but we were going to have a meeting this week then the server went down. Working on getting it back up and will be messaging everyone asap.

Also u guys never added me on msn ([email protected]) so it was ahrd to contact u as i dont use these forums much.
This was mostly the reason for me leaving this team also.
Also the driver line-up isn't that good.
Work on it fellows!
Your not exactly the next Raymond Mooney either though looking at your stats lol
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Your not exactly the next Raymond Mooney either though looking at your stats lol

hahahahahahahaha
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Your not exactly the next Raymond Mooney either though looking at your stats lol

I actually lold
i think vinny is a good driver... i'd sign him if i could.
Quote from bunder9999 :i think vinny is a good driver... i'd sign him if i could.

If anything, that just proves my point
After seeing all of the members and the posts in this thread im sorry to say that i made a bad decision to come to this team, I have made my mind up after long consideration and I am leaving the team. I have my eyes on a new team, and it looks like that team has the making for a great one, I have not discussed much with this team yet, but I know that I can not stay in Last Lap Motorsports any longer.

Niall
I would like to thank everyone who dragged my team through the dirt by posting negative feedback here. There is no need for that and I ask that a Moderator delete all posts EXCEPT the roster. which i will be editing.
Quote from Bmxtwins :I would like to thank everyone who dragged my team through the dirt by posting negative feedback here. There is no need for that and I ask that a Moderator delete all posts EXCEPT the roster. which i will be editing.

This is not how a forum works.

You can't just delete all negative posts and think everybody loves you.
Quote from zeugnimod :This is not how a forum works.

lol
Quote from zeugnimod :This is not how a forum works.

This is the BS i want deleted. All people do is say o u suck yer drivers suck. WE ARE A COMMUNITY we SHOULD BE supporting eachother not telling eachother they arent good.

So me and my team will have fun as our main objective. We dont have to be good we just want to have fun. Sometimes race sometimes drift. We like to just drive and have fun (not crashing)
Quote from bmxtwins :this is the bs i want deleted. All people do is say o u suck yer drivers suck. We are a community we should be supporting eachother not telling eachother they arent good.

So me and my team will have fun as our main objective. We dont have to be good we just want to have fun. Sometimes race sometimes drift. We like to just drive and have fun (not crashing)

+10
Quote from Vinnylegends :This was mostly the reason for me leaving this team also.
Also the driver line-up isn't that good.
Work on it fellows!

vinny is yer sig true? thought so lol! :P
Quote from Bmxtwins :This is the BS i want deleted. All people do is say o u suck yer drivers suck. WE ARE A COMMUNITY we SHOULD BE supporting eachother not telling eachother they arent good.

But why lie?
just because you have 9,000+ posts if you want ill make a thread so you can get to 10,000 doesnt make you have anymore rights than bmx does and he just requests that spam/pointless/negative posts stop, we dont bash yer teams so dont bash ours!
Quote from Mustangman759 :just because you have 9,000+ posts if you want ill make a thread so you can get to 10,000 doesnt make you have anymore rights than bmx does and he just requests that spam/pointless/negative posts stop, we dont bash yer teams so dont bash ours!

anyway you should be happy, he is only man how comes here and talks normaly, coz others are your members using this forum as thieir team forum
Quote from Mustangman759 :just because you have 9,000+ posts if you want ill make a thread so you can get to 10,000 doesnt make you have anymore rights than bmx does

I didn't say that, did i?

And no, thx. I can get to that amount of posts just fine by myself.
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports... is getting bigger
(210 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG