The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports... is getting bigger
(210 posts, closed, started )
Anybody that is possibly interested in this upcoming week (in 3 days) we are thinking about doing tryouts. I would like anyone interested to pm me and i will pm u all back with when the tryout ares.
Quote from Bmxtwins :We would like to welcome a new member. My dad, minimax (aka radar)

interesting! if I would pick MY dad in MY team, Im sure he would get a heart attack
Ive sent you a PM bmx

Oscar.
Thanks for your interest. You will know if you have made it when vinnylegends runs some test sessions with you. Just basic car control etc is what he wants.
VINNY LEGENDS IS TESTING anyone willing to join the team on

[LLM]TEAMSERVER

right now. Head in there and ask to be tested if you would like. (this is tryouts)
normally when you call open tryouts you should give people some advance notice, like a day or two...
Ah well, i was there, and got in on the merit of going quicker than vinny

Oscar.
Quote from oscarhardwick :Ah well, i was there, and got in on the merit of going quicker than vinny

Oscar.

This isn't difficult at all when seeing his laptimes on LFSW...
lol, ah well, made me feel better.
I'm in the team already, without having seen them driving before...

Can we have another session tomorrow at European evening?
Sure guys. I'll keep the server up as long as possible... and bunbun don't you have something betetr to do? I did notify everyone we would be having tryouts soon and keep a look out on the thread.
Can i change my number to 13, as my karting number will probably be that after i loose my novice status
No problem
meh, this de-privatises the skin, but what the heck, here you goes, i think its 1024x1024
Attached images
FXR_oscar#13.jpg
Thx oscar. Ill add it to the next skin pack and submit it to the league admins for you. PS: DONT FORGET TO SIGN YOU AND YOUR 2 MAN SQUAD UP!
Team Last Lap Motorsports welcomes 4 new members

The first new driver is:
oscarhardwick
The second new driver is:
dan_b23
The third new driver is:
maukaZ

The fourth new driver is:
daltonlfs

Also many thanks to EDE22 for showing their interest and coming to tryouts. Even though they didn't make the cut they are still trying VERY HARD to get on the team. We encourage EDE22 to continue practicing because there is still room for another driver.
um... ill try to sign up, but im just not sure about times but i will check.

Oscar

p.s: should i sign up with dan, dalton or maukaZ?
Baa Baa

Gratz Dan
Quote from oscarhardwick :um... ill try to sign up, but im just not sure about times but i will check.

Oscar

p.s: should i sign up with dan, dalton or maukaZ?

maukaZ cant make the races. Dan would probaby prefer to race with you. (actually he does prefer to race with u)

http://www.timeanddate.com/wor ... p;sec=0&p1=0&p2=0

theres a time converter... put 8pm UTC or GMT and convert to you location...

oscar i basically need to know if you can drive in 5 hours. Leave me a PM post at SS as long as they know you are gonna drive.
um, will do (hopefully), also here is my test run, check it out, as i hope i did well.

Oscar.
Attached files
32 lap as2r test_fxr_oscar.mpr - 928.5 KB - 126 views
way to go Dan starting dead last after the server drop and getting 5th :Eyecrazy:
Please welcome a new member.
Pablo Donoso aka F2OOO
he's a decent driver whom we are hoping will make a great addition to the team.
Have a good stay!
Hiii guys!!!
Whats up everyone, I'm Sebby, aka F2OOO on most websites, P.Donoso is actually my fav driver!!! I look forward to working with the team, as Keith and I did earlier this morning, taking 2nd / 3rd place finishes out of an 8 car race, with me starting from the rear, way to go bro!

I cleaned up the FXR team skin image, and also the LLM logo, I'll do the others when I have more time. If anyone needs me, I have Yahoo IM, or you can PM me here.

[email protected]

logo set

blank team skin base image

my llm skin #07

Oh I almost forgot, I remember BMX saying we needed a server that's faster, I always use this one, it's always empty, and open to all cars, and all tracks, with all the options avalable...

500servers Lapper Testing

If I come across any others like that, Ill keep you guys posted. If I'm not in the FM o-junkies 3 for BF1's, I'm probably on 500servers. I'm gonna trake a look and see what's involved with hooking one up.
This thread is closed

Last Lap Motorsports... is getting bigger
(210 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG