The online racing simulator
commentator?
(6 posts, started )
#1 - jnr89
commentator?
Hello, im new in the forums instead i sign up back on 2007, i was not playing lfs for a long while because my pc sucked at the time...

i just wanted to know if its possible to wish at least, a commentator option on the races, because when im racing and someone ruins my race, i start to comment from the spectators, a lot of people enjoy that but i cannot comment in real time because typing is not so fast as voice.

so, how can be this done? someone told me once about using skype...

pd: im demo, i want to buy the S2 but need to get the G25 first
sorry for my bad english
You can also use Ventrilo or TeamSpeak but you must tell some other people on the server to join.
What about a program inside LFS that you can click on a button at when you push "n" then it says join talking server (while youre in a lfs server)
#4 - !RAM!
there was a topic about something like this before and someone said "i don't want to hear everyone's nerdy voices" and the thread was closed
i don't know about the closing of thread bit but yeah

I like the idea but some people don't.
#5 - jnr89
i understand that some people in fact, can not drive if they are hearing or talking (lack of skills? or focus?) when i drive the fastest i can, usually dont talk (im speaking in real life), so i think is about the same with some people on lfs..

an option to "off" the commentator would be good as the option to turn on, by the way, lol im not a nerdly voice, im more like this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4hxk3Rlhqs

but more exciting comments because im a racer too, is awesome to see the side by side and neck to neck battles on the turns...

but im going to take your ideas guys, thank you a lot, sorry for my bad english
A commentator feature would be great.
Let's say that only one on the server can be it at same time, and the user needs to be in spectator mode. Also, people could chose if they wanted to hear this commentary, or if they would mute him.

commentator?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG