The online racing simulator
Live For Speed Video - It's just a try / Keep your Throttle !
FIREMIKE CREATIONS VIDEOS.

Hello Live For Speed Forum.

I'm not often here in that Forum, cause i don't understand much, but now I have done a new LFS Video with a special sound which takes 1.20 minutes. I'm doing much LFS Videos @ home, I really enjoy it. Now I have finished one of my best Movies for that awesome Simulator and I want to post it here too. It takes a lot of energy and time, I hope you will like it.
Heres the Link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysIb2ODXV_I

Have Fun !
#2 - Danas
There could of been only the sounds without the guys voice, which is horrible. Nice effects, scenes, and scyncing
Wow, this is pretty great, I did not expect this.
Damn I would like to those sounds in LFS.
Nice work!
pretty simple and straightforward job at syncing the NFS Shift sounds from a cutscene to LFS footage done well. Can't say it's something special for me, but it's a solid job
Nice I like it.
Thanks guys, I really did not expect that you like it so much .
Nice job mixing LFS with NFS maybe there should be a NFS LFS cup
#10 - Arm0
Great video
Awesome stuff. Seemed a bit laggy at the beginning, but still, great job.
Thanks @ all you ! I'm very pleased to heard it !
Yeah, I was suprised solid job
Good job, very nice. I loved the sounds and the syncing. But +1 that the voice shouldn't be there.
wo0ow i really like it!! great job man!! i'd like to hear that car sounds in lfs so bad cuz its really really nice!! dont u think so guyz!
Thx @ all you guys !
Wow, that was actually really good. The bit at 0:59 is awesome to me for some reason.
I like it, only I think that there's too much blur in the video.
New Videos.
I would never think about mixing NFS and LFS but this was pretty cool...
and the other videos...nice work too...they would be good as advertisement or sth like that
Those are all brilliant!

Absolutely great! Keep it up - we have a new star.
Hey Thank you very much guys. I'm working now @ a short Promo Video for my Team, Xcite. Release is I think at Xmas. :-)
Quote from Danas :There could of been only the sounds without the guys voice, which is horrible. Nice effects, scenes, and scyncing

The video wouldn't have made much sense without the guys voice ! I think it works really well !
Nice videos

Live For Speed Video - It's just a try / Keep your Throttle !
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG