The online racing simulator
2 s2 or not 2 s2 not
(28 posts, closed, started )
2 s2 or not 2 s2 not
I was wondering, Ilove the demobut should i weight for s3 to come out and radical and scirocoo and rcokingham or buy s2 now?

thanks in regards tom

brain.
Quote from jewjoo :I was wondering, Ilove the demobut should i weight for s3 to come out and radical and scirocoo and rcokingham or buy s2 now?

thanks in regards tom

brain.

The radical eh ? cool that clears that up then ....I heard it was gonna be a motorized pig with wheels for trotters ?

Buy s2 now .. then upgrade to s3 , it won't cost you any more or less money
Buy it now it will be the same price. 12p+12p+12p=S1+S2+S3
Quote from Paranoid Android :Buy it now it will be the same price. 12p+12p+12p=S1+S2+S3

How could you know that the price will be same?
Quote from DoC_uk :The radical eh ? cool that clears that up then ....I heard it was gonna be a motorized pig with wheels for trotters ?

Buy s2 now .. then upgrade to s3 , it won't cost you any more or less money

Since Rockingham is licensed by Mark Ingram who is chairman of Radical it's a good indiktation. and thanks for help dude.

Regardless,
Brain..
Being a UK resident means it's likely to be the same whenever you buy it. But now is a good time for those outside the UK to buy, since the Pound value is pretty low but starting to pick up. Could save a few dollars or a couple of Euros
Thanks for quick replis, looking 4wud to radical and scirocco.
That's exactly how the rumour treadmill starts. One person has an idea with some flimsy justification, then other people agree. I know a load of cars I'd be glad to see added, and there's probably as much justification for them, but there no point speculating as it only leads to disappointment.
My money is on the DP1, but my second 'guess' would be a Radical. Speculation won't get us very far though, we shall just have to wait. The fact that one person owns the licence to two things doesn't mean LFS was granted to include both things in LFS.

Get S2. You can start learning some of the tracks and cars, although it's likely that the tyre physics update will change how the cars respond anyway. When S3 comes out you can buy that, and thus pay in smaller 'chunks' making it easier to hide from your mother/girlfriend/boyfriend/bank manager.

And the worrd you're looking for is "to". To S2 or not to S2. 2 is a number, and is inapproriate.
Quote from tristancliffe :And the worrd you're looking for is "to". To S2 or not to S2. 2 is a number, and is inapproriate.

Ahh i did chuckle , but to be fair it looks as if he from the UK and so probably knows .

Also you got my attention with mention of a DP1 , so i googled this but came up with nothing but rather expensive cameras .Any chance you could give me the full name please , would like to take a look .
Quote from DoC_uk :Ahh i did chuckle , but to be fair it looks as if he from the UK and so probably knows .

Also you got my attention with mention of a DP1 , so i googled this but came up with nothing but rather expensive cameras .Any chance you could give me the full name please , would like to take a look .

/me wanders off mumbling about the search function.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showth ... t=19697&highlight=dp1

Thanks guys ... tried googling 3 more times upper and lower case ..set to UK only and still cameras ... strange

That would be nice btw , 375 hp awd weighs the same as a peanut !

Thx for pointing me in the right direction guys
Well it's not like the one of the classes to be added is a open cockpit LM racer. I can easily see a Radical implemented.
lots of new threads about s3, scirocco, and rokingham.

A Radical would be nice tho!
Fools.

I'll be the one laughing when we all find out the new car is the LX8.
Quote from Dalek0220 :Fools.

I'll be the one laughing when we all find out the new car is a Smart Fourtwo.

I think thats what it is, I've heard from a good source. Just a guess, they may be lying to throw me off guard.
I'd rather have the DP1 =D

That would make 3 lx's only a fool would want 3 versions of the same car rather than summit different
Quote from DoC_uk :That would make 3 lx's only a fool would want 3 versions of the same car rather than summit different

XRG, XRT, XRR
Quote from dougie-lampkin :XRG, XRT, XRR

B****x .. aye valid point , for some reason just didnt put the xrg with the other two in my head ...

the Lx8 ..would that have slicks maybe , i could live wth that
Quote from tristancliffe :My money is on the DP1...

I yeah I forgot about that car. That was some crazy project, I wonder how development is going on that.

Quote from DoC_uk :Ahh i did chuckle , but to be fair it looks as if he from the UK and so probably knows .

http://www.dpcars.net/
i have to admit, i wish they never made the xrg, because dont starions only come in turbo's anyway?

i would rather have another car
dont wait

if you had to wait for lfs to update youl be in your cofin before you know it

very very slack
This thread is closed

2 s2 or not 2 s2 not
(28 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG