The online racing simulator
#26 - aoun
Just took offence to it thats all, the flag next to my name may be Australian, but my culture isnt. Sick of it in real life, and maybe i should have thought twice, before bringing a lecture on to here, sorry.
#27 - PoVo
Epic thread

ماذا يكون ما يصل نوبي؟
Hehe.
It's funny how periodically someone from Saudi Arabia comes and asks for an Accord.
its for saudi drifting. you know, the kind that you see on youtube and everybody dies?
Quote from Gekkibi :Actually, there can be only two consonants in a row... :P

But there is no limit for doubles in a row, ha! KKuunnaammssttvvaarr

Quote from aoun :They?

Screamin all over the house?

What are you trying to imply?

Quote from aoun :Just took offence to it thats all, the flag next to my name may be Australian, but my culture isnt. Sick of it in real life, and maybe i should have thought twice, before bringing a lecture on to here, sorry.

I refered to stereotype about Arabs who cannot keep conversation another way than shouting and shaking hands in the air. Your posts were very calm and no matter you have arabian roots or not, it shouldn't offend you.
Well, stereotypes are often true, look at EBRO's posts, or for example, invite me to your house. I will drink all alcohol and steal your goat!

But seriously, is it that bad? Australia is full of crossing cultures, I thought...
in b4 lock
Quote from legoflamb :You forgot the classic giff

No I didn't, I was just too lazy to attach it...
#35 - BIzO
I love how he named LFS : "Life Ford Speed"
Quote from BIzO :I love how he named LFS : "Life Ford Speed"

Didn't noticed that. Thank you for the laughts!
Tejebo

?
Most funny thing in here is that I do not understand.
Tejebo must be Turbo. He want a Accord turbo
Quote from pasibrzuch :Wow they write just like they speak. He probably write with one hand while shaking in air another, screaming all over the house

I literally laughed so hard at that i was nearly in tears! and then just when i had begun to compose myself and breathe normally again, i see this.

Quote from flymike91 :its for saudi drifting. you know, the kind that you see on youtube and everybody dies?

I think i have just about recovered, but i have bellyache from laughing now.
Considering how this thread is now totally useless how does one configure his browser to open the lfs:// protocol, saw a link to a server in some guys profile with it on.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG