The online racing simulator
#1 - SamH
2009 Formula 1 Singtel Singapore Grand Prix

Race Date: 27 Sep 2009
Number of Laps: 61
Circuit Length: 5.067 km
Race Distance: 308.950 km
Lap Record: 1:45.599 - K Raikkonen (2008)

F1 Schedule:
Fri 25 September 2009
Friday Practice 1 18:00 - 19:30
Friday Practice 2 21:30 - 23:00

Sat 26 September 2009
Saturday Practice 19:00 - 20:00
Qualifying 22:00

Sun 27 September 2009
Race 20:00
Attached images
singapore_track.gif
Will be great if Force India are up there again for this one. I hope Barichello wins it!
I hope Renault has the right car to finish this race in a good position and also cleanly this time. I'm always faithful in this team, Renault 4life.
Go Kimi! Your da best!
Do you have a map showing the positions of the cranes? I want to see where the action will be this time.
Any good ideas for a new name for the now infamous "Turn 17"?
Quote from Minimaxman :Any good ideas for a new name for the now infamous "Turn 17"?

Maybe Curva Briatorica?
Quote from Minimaxman :Any good ideas for a new name for the now infamous "Turn 17"?

I was totally innocent, had nothing to do with it, and won the race on merit Corner

Briatore Bend

Craner Curve

Wall of Wallies
#9 - samjh
Grosjean had better not crash...
#11 - aoun
My brother leaves tomorrow from Aus to go to Singapore for the GP!

Im excited to watch this, would be even more if i was going!

My guesses, is Massa comes back, wins and wins the rest of the season!

But in reality, I wouldnt be surprised if the Brawns win, im feeling a comeback!
i wanna hear a commentator say '' BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE '' when grosjean crashes at T17
#15 - 5haz
One day soon, no No.2 driver will be able to crash without people calling it a conspiracy.

Usual suspects I reckon, Hamilton will be up there (but will he stay out of the walls?), perhaps Brawn and Force India too.
Changes to this years' track:

Quote from Autosport.com :Organisers said the circuit has been resurfaced between turns 5 and 7 in order to reduce the bumps many drivers complained about last year.

The rest of the changes are:

• The outer pit lane has been resurfaced.
• New kerbs have been installed on the entry to turns 1 and 5.
• The apexes of turns 13 and 14 have been tightened slightly.
• The second and third apexes of turn 10 have been moved left and right respectively to make the chicane slower.
• The kerbs on the three apexes of turn 10 have been redesigned in order to reduce the risk of a car being damaged if it crosses them.
• The kerbs on the exit of turn 14 have been moved 10 metres downstream.
• All rubber exit kerbs have additional fixations.
• An extra driver egress (sic) point has been added on the left between turns 17 and 18.
• The wall around the outside of turns 22 and 23 has been moved closer to the track.

Watching practise...and guess who has just parked it at Turn 17
Quote from mackie the staggie :watching practise...and guess who has just parked it at turn 17 :d

Quote from noblef1 :media centre has just erupted in applause at grosjean's crash - 12 months on from piquet

:d
Just some practice for sunday. And you can already see that he's a better driver... only minimal damage to the car
Oh the irony

Couldn't stop laughing when he parked it at the same spot
still got the stupid pit lane entry?
Soon home to watch replays
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Watching practise...and guess who has just parked it at Turn 17

One of estonian journalist failed quite hard.
But that's true - there are too many Sebastians and Sebastiens in autosport
Looool

Its a shame that Romain Bourdais was kicked out from Toro Rosso.
Quote from Intermediate07 :Yes thats right.

So what do you think who will be better this WE? Mark Vettel or Sebastian Webber?

Neither, Kazuki Barichello..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG