The online racing simulator
Quote from mr grady :interesting for the brawns in the race.........go jens? hope so (just grab a few points)

why does ecclestone have to be such a prat?

this is F1, not the secret service. what a rude, obnoxious uninteresting little twerp he is.
i say let half a dozen ex drivers run F1 for a season, including the tv rights and retire the old fart.

It's his business at the end of the day. It aint some freakin' public service. Think you can do better? Go set your own series up!

As much as Bernie isn't the most welcome of characters he did take F1 from the dark ages where you were lucky to see a full race live to what we have today which is a very marketable, and tight product.. even with the so-called scandals that keep F1 in the headlins while maintaining the huge ratings.
1. Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, 660.5kg
2. Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, 651
3. Nico Rosberg, Williams, 657.5
4. Mark Webber, Red Bull, 654.5
5. Fernando Alonso, Renault, 658
6. Timo Glock, Toyota, 660.5
7. Nick Heidfeld, BMW Sauber, 650
8. Robert Kubica, BMW Sauber, 664
9. Heikki Kovalainen, McLaren, 664.5
10. Rubens Barrichello, Brawn GP, 655.5
11. Kazuki Nakajima, Williams, 680.7
12. Jenson Button, Brawn GP, 683
13. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, 680.5
14. Sebastien Buemi, Toro Rosso, 678
15. Jarno Trulli, Toyota, 690.9
16. Adrian Sutil, Force India, 693
17. Jaime Alguersuari, Toro Rosso, 683.5
18. Giancarlo Fisichella, Ferrari, 678.5
19. Romain Grosjean, Renault, 683
20. Vitantonio Liuzzi, Force India, 656

Hoping Vettel can pull something off tomorrow
Rosberg FTW!
Quote from AjRose :1. Lewis Hamilton, McLaren, 660.5kg
2. Sebastian Vettel, Red Bull, 651
3. Nico Rosberg, Williams, 657.5
4. Mark Webber, Red Bull, 654.5
5. Fernando Alonso, Renault, 658
6. Timo Glock, Toyota, 660.5
7. Nick Heidfeld, BMW Sauber, 650
8. Robert Kubica, BMW Sauber, 664
9. Heikki Kovalainen, McLaren, 664.5
10. Rubens Barrichello, Brawn GP, 655.5
11. Kazuki Nakajima, Williams, 680.7
12. Jenson Button, Brawn GP, 683
13. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, 680.5
14. Sebastien Buemi, Toro Rosso, 678
15. Jarno Trulli, Toyota, 690.9
16. Adrian Sutil, Force India, 693
17. Jaime Alguersuari, Toro Rosso, 683.5
18. Giancarlo Fisichella, Ferrari, 678.5
19. Romain Grosjean, Renault, 683
20. Vitantonio Liuzzi, Force India, 656

Hoping Vettel can pull something off tomorrow

Hamilton heavy + pole, really thats awsome
Did you see how Grosjean crashed at the same corner and in the same way Piquet did last year?
That must be Renault second car which is specifically set up to spin that way
Anyway,Ferrari looks like it is in deep shit right now,worst qualifying session in a while and no chance for points tomorrow.
Lets hope no one crashes in the middle of the track.
Great lap by Rosberg in Q2.
That corner should be called Renault Corner not Piquet Corner :P
Quote from AjRose :Hoping Vettel can pull something off tomorrow

Considering how heavily-fuelled Lewis is, and the fact he is armed with KERS, I think the best Vettel can do is play catch-up. That doesn't mean Lewis can't be passed via pit stops, but I won't be holding my breath for it.

Just what happened to Jenson Button?!
Quote from samjh :Considering how heavily-fuelled Lewis is, and the fact he is armed with KERS, I think the best Vettel can do is play catch-up. That doesn't mean Lewis can't be passed via pit stops, but I won't be holding my breath for it.

Hehe, Yea. I should have said "I hope he can pull off a miracle"
Quote from Intrepid :It's his business at the end of the day. It aint some freakin' public service. Think you can do better? Go set your own series up!

As much as Bernie isn't the most welcome of characters he did take F1 from the dark ages where you were lucky to see a full race live to what we have today which is a very marketable, and tight product.. even with the so-called scandals that keep F1 in the headlins while maintaining the huge ratings.

i never said i could do better, i just wouldnt be rude and obnoxious.
i wonder what the "average joe" sat at home made of him?
and this is the man who runs the whole shop.

and i would change the word "ratings' in your last sentence to, oh.....how about "income"?
Alonso and Glock ftw.
I'm already depressed about this race. This is what I have to listen to:

Quote from hyntty :I'm already depressed about this race. This is what I have to listen to:

and we got

yayyyyyy

lol
Quote from mr grady :i never said i could do better, i just wouldnt be rude and obnoxious.
i wonder what the "average joe" sat at home made of him?
and this is the man who runs the whole shop.

and i would change the word "ratings' in your last sentence to, oh.....how about "income"?

F1 is still one of the most watched sports on the planet. Quite amazing considering the fact motorsport is the most exclusive sport on the planet.

Go into any high level business world and it's full of arrogant, rude, and obnoxious pricks. The thing is they driver home in Aston Martin's to their model wives, and us normal folk have to cycle home in the rain!

Bernie is only being himself. It's not like he's going on secret billionaire pretending to be some emotional and altruistic person.

I don't like the guy, but **** me whatever he does he's much better than 99.99% of the rest of the planet at doing it!
Quote from hyntty :I'm already depressed about this race. This is what I have to listen to:

Have you tried FilmOn, http://www.filmon.com/tv/index.php ? It's been working for me, has lo and hi quality streams for BBC1. It breaks up for a couple of seconds regularly, but hey it's not like I'm paying for it
Hammiltian is up on Pole Posistion!!!
I watched the Monza GP using the Max stream. The image quality, while not bad and is definitely watchable, sucks for a paid service. It's OK to fall back on, but personally having tried both, I'm going to stick to FilmOn and pay if it falls apart (hasn't happened yet).
Quote from zeugnimod :/me does the raindance.

I dedicated my 10000th post to this so there better be a monsoon tomorrow.

Cmoon man, dance harder

Im expecting Vettel to get HAMilton on T1 and get the victory, hopefully Barichello gets some points to catch Button up, that guy is a lucker this season...
I have to say, this season has been amazing, on the track, off the track, aswell as over the track. Scandales, team quitting, many teams joining, New FOTA, Not new FOTA, new drivers in and out, everyone hate max, evrything, wow.
Some people say this is the worst season ever, but ill say best season ever, people like this, i like it.

Now lets enjoy rest of season and wait for 2010.
We've got these two...
Weather update: there is rain 30 km away from the track but not expected to be on the track
Quote from aroX123 :Weather update: there is rain 30 km away from the track but not expected to be on the track

Renault said they expect rain at the track in 30 mins

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG