The online racing simulator
lol webber
Webber is so stupid! Theres allways a crane in back straight!
we all assumed it was luca that was doing a bad job in a reasonable car yet now we have fisi coming from a good result in the force india being slower than kimi and the force india's at two tracks.

so is fissi making luca look better?
Quote from tinvek :so is fissi making luca look better?

No, Fisi has come into the team just as they stopped developing the car, and he is only 0.3 seconds off Kimi's pace.
Singapore looked much better in daylight and dusk than at night! IMMOFOO
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :No, Fisi has come into the team just as they stopped developing the car, and he is only 0.3 seconds off Kimi's pace.

Im expecting more from the Ferrari`s tommorow, especially Kimi..
Dont think the pace we saw today is anywhere near the pace Kimi will set tommorow, he will be in Q3 imo.

Go Kimi Your da best
I think Mclaren and Brawn will do well in the race. I was watching the steering inputs the drivers had to make during practice and it seemed the Red Bull drivers were on the limit to get their fastest laps, and the Mclarens/Brawns made it look much easier, and they caught traffic on their best laps so the practice results are a bit deceptive. I would go for Red Bull, but I think they will do poorly in the race, and their strategy won't be as good as Brawns.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Watching practise...and guess who has just parked it at Turn 17

And they still haven't updated the track's firmware for that exploit either.
"...threat of thunderstorms in the region."

Anyone noticed the Canon sponsoring on the Brawn?

Reminds me of this:

/me does the raindance.

I dedicated my 10000th post to this so there better be a monsoon tomorrow.
Quote from zeugnimod :/me does the raindance.

Yea, there better be a monsoon tomorrow so it will get cancelled/delayed.

I hope for no rain here, but lots of rain next week in Suzuka
Quote from JackDaMaster :Yea, there better be a monsoon tomorrow so it will get cancelled/delayed.

Yeah, who cares about the racing?

Backstage politics are much better anyway.
I know this should probably go in the Monza thread, but you've all probably stopped looking at it now.

Check this video: http://vimeo.com/6566334

It shows how a few centimetres can make such a difference.

Back on topic, quite an interesting FP3
Quote from zeugnimod :/me does the raindance.

You are such a spam.

Ummm..well, that is all.
Quote from robybobey :I know this should probably go in the Monza thread, but you've all probably stopped looking at it now.

Check this video: http://vimeo.com/6566334

It shows how a few centimetres can make such a difference.

Back on topic, quite an interesting FP3

nice video, was reading in autoport that he'd set the fastest sector 1 of the race on the last lap and was working to get as close as possible at the ascori chicane and then use the full kers allowance on the run to parabolica. the idea was he had nothing to loose at ascari as if he over ran the turn in it wouldn't matter but obviously the closer he was the less he'd have to make up, hence the on/over the limit cornering at lesmo
Bernie @ BBC

He is such an akward person to talk to. Felt sorry for Jake and Eddie.
Eddie's just as awkward at asking questions as Bernie's answering them
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Eddie's just as awkward at asking questions as Bernie's answering them

Not really.

Bernie was trying not to give anything away when he was trying to answer, but that confused the issue (and everyone watching) and made him look like a suffered from dementia.

I dunno if its a great tactic of Bernie's (to look like a dumbass, worked for Columbo I guess) but I think they were just trying to get some clarification for everyone about how things work within those meetings but it ended up being a nightmare to watch.
qual is sooo awsome
Conspiracy! Rubens crashed to give Hamilton pole!

Anyway.... A pretty boring qually. Surprised Button did not make Q3. And for Rubnes... Well... no one to blame but himself.
I'm glad I swapped my Brawn parts for Mclaren ones on my fantasy F1 team, if Hamilton wins I might even get into first place!
interesting for the brawns in the race.........go jens? hope so (just grab a few points)

why does ecclestone have to be such a prat?

this is F1, not the secret service. what a rude, obnoxious uninteresting little twerp he is.
i say let half a dozen ex drivers run F1 for a season, including the tv rights and retire the old fart.
Quote from mr grady :
i say let half a dozen ex drivers run F1 for a season, including the tv rights and retire the old fart.

Jackie Stewart for president!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG