The online racing simulator
can't select skin..
(21 posts, started )
can't select skin..
i try to select "new colors" and i select default skin but nothing happens, a new skin don't pop up in the left box..
never happens before, the same thing happens when i reinstall lfs.
bump.....
the default skin is the set of colours at the top...
make sure your skins are saved in LFS\data\Skins
they are saved in there... when ever i click new colors, and then i select default(or any other skin) it don't show up under new colors or anywhere, all the skins are in the skins folder saved as jpeg.
Strange, i dont want to point out the obvious but have you followed the guide here http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=11182

If its still not working post up your screen shots of the skin selection screen and also one of your skin files maybe then someone can find the fault.
here is what happens
this is when im about to select a skin.

this is the screen where i select the default skin

this is after i select the default skin, nothing happens.

and i try to use the color sliders and it won't let me.
here is the default UF1 skin in the skins folder.
Attached images
Image1.jpg
Image2.jpg
Image3.jpg
Image4.jpg
UF1_DEFAULT.jpg
Check if your data/colours folder is writable.
i see what you're trying to do...

load up one of the other named skins, then hit rename. rename it. hit the colours button at the bottom and then change the skin file to default... then you can change the colour sliders however you want...
Quote from bunder9999 :i see what you're trying to do...

load up one of the other named skins, then hit rename. rename it. hit the colours button at the bottom and then change the skin file to default... then you can change the colour sliders however you want...

the problem is i can't load up any skin..
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by bunder9999
bump..
Have you already checked what I've posted before?
Read what the error message says.

You're trying to add the skin to the stock colour you've chosen, which can't be done.
You need to create a new colour scheme and THEN choose the skin you want.
Quote from Dajmin :Read what the error message says.

You're trying to add the skin to the stock colour you've chosen, which can't be done.
You need to create a new colour scheme and THEN choose the skin you want.

the problem is i can't get any skin to load up, i don't even get a error message.
nevermind, fixed.
How, i have same problem right now. Big grin

Edit* nvm, fixed
How i have the same problem 7E....
left up corner - New colours - and now choice skin
Quote from mutt107 :nevermind, fixed.

Please if you post a question with some issue and you manage to solve it, also post what you did to solve it. A lot of times people have the same problems and it may save them the trouble if they see answer right away.
Quote from rane_nbg :Please if you post a question with some issue and you manage to solve it, also post what you did to solve it. A lot of times people have the same problems and it may save them the trouble if they see answer right away.

This post was made in 2009. Isnt it a bit late?
Not really, it's never too late. It's always nice to revive dinosaur posts.

can't select skin..
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG