The online racing simulator
3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
Nice work L(Oo)ney. BTW, a someone suggested to me that you might like this image .... for inspiration of course
Attached images
helmet-inspiration.jpg
Lol!
Very nice.
I like that two.
@ Dravgunov -> your FO8 is flying (look at the tyres)

Quote from Grudd :@ Dravgunov -> your FO8 is flying (look at the tyres)

levitate fo8
HDRI image - post processing
Hi Grudd,

Do you remember you will focus also on post processing of HDRI images after rendering? :-) .
It makes the render then overall more real looking....if you dont mind I tried again one really by a few seconds of work.

Quote from DEVIL 007 :Hi Grudd,

Do you remember you will focus also on post processing of HDRI images after rendering? :-) .
It makes the render then overall more real looking....if you dont mind I tried again one really by a few seconds of work.

??? I don't know what kind of "post processing" do you want to perform on HDRI images but what I can see on your picture are totally lost details in dark areas of your background = bad "photo".
The edited image from Devil is only sharpened, and it looks a bit nicer
Im always doing post processing btw
I really like that render, but: BRidgestone as main sponsor and Michelin tyres? *scratch my head*
Attached images
XFR_Render_4.jpg
Hi Artists !

I had an order to make a Tuning Garage for the XFR.
This is the result
Attached images
3D_Garage_Tuning_XFR.jpg
Quote from GotiKGotcha :Hi Artists !

I had an order to make a Tuning Garage for the XFR.
This is the result

genious. Reeally great work
Skin by K-mill

I adore the skin and rims.
if looks like your having some smoothing problems behind the door there grudd
Quote from XCNuse :if looks like your having some smoothing problems behind the door there grudd

Don't know exactly how to fix it... my knowledge is limited for such a problem
Easily fixed with smoothing groups Grudd.
In the modify menu on element level (the little cube), scroll down and just assign the faces that have the problem to another smoothing group. In this case it's probably the door line. So select it (it's one element) and then change the smoothing group and it should fix it.
Thank you for this tip !
Quote from Nick_ll :Easily fixed with smoothing groups Grudd.
In the modify menu on element level (the little cube), scroll down and just assign the faces that have the problem to another smoothing group. In this case it's probably the door line. So select it (it's one element) and then change the smoothing group and it should fix it.

i'll try as soon as possible (time is missing...)
2.. not so "quickys" if you will
obviously you can tell in the second picture that there is a good amount of light artifacting on the spoiler.. i'll have to work on that, not completely sure why after it did so after all i've done.. owell

just some new pics i guess
Attached images
FXR5.jpg
FXR6.jpg

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG