The online racing simulator
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Is the comp finished? I haven't gotten around to finishing all skins yet. Damn siblings and school

Quote from Greboth :Closing date for both competitions will be in 1 month (23:59 UTC 14/09/2009)

Argh. Time pressure much and I have to do 2 skins in 5 days!!!
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from carey :With my nkpro licence I can play whatever new car or track that comes out.

I don't understand your comment really. LFS and NKPro are done differently. I am giving away LFS Licences and so they will be subject to how LFS is licence. It doesn't matter to this competition how anyone else does their licence systems.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Erm... I'm sorry to disturb you but did anybody recognize my post or did it just disappear in some weird kind of digital hole?
Quote from carey :If S3 came out before Christmas it would.

No it wouldn't - My comment was really that in a thread for entering a competition to win a licence isn't really the place to discuss the pro's and cons of LFS, or any other sims, choice of licencing system. If you want to win a licence feel free to enter but doesn't change that it doesn't matter to this competition, how the devs chose to operate the licence system (apart from the actual licence obviously.) If this was NKPro i would offer a free licence, if it was iRacing maybe a couple months subscription etc. its not though, its LFS so its to win an S2 licence.

Quote from 5tag :Erm... I'm sorry to disturb you but did anybody recognize my post or did it just disappear in some weird kind of digital hole?

Yes, I can see it I didn't post anything about it because until the competition is over I am not making any comments on anyone skins or times.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from Greboth :Yes, I can see it

That's very good. I just wanted to make sure there are no errors in the display of my post and that you can access the skin files without any problems.^^
Quote from carey :I'd be disappointed if I ended up getting 2/3rd’s of a game.
Oh no, I guess they’re completely unrelated

If you entered an won, you would be getting the full game at the moment. As we don't know when S3 will be released or how much it will cost I cannot give away S3 licences. As we are at S2 I am giving away S2 licences. However I did not say that it was unrelated, I said this isn't the place to discuss it. Im sure there are threads in which people have questioned the licence system before. This thread however is for people to talk about or enter the competition i chose to run, not to discuss (or argue) about LFS licence system.

Quote from 5tag :That's very good. I just wanted to make sure there are no errors in the display of my post and that you can access the skin files without any problems.^^

Seems to be working fine If there is any future problems then I will PM you for the skins again.
I`ve been worked at this skin set for a while, and I really hope you like it. If there`s a problem with any of the attachments please tell me and I`l resolve it. It`s my first skin, so maybe it`s not perfect, but, as I said, I hope you like it
Attached images
LFS Skins.jpg
FZR_a9401skin.jpg
MRT_a9401skin.jpg
XRG_a9401skin.jpg
Quote from andr3y94 :I`ve been worked at this skin set for a while, and I really hope you like it. If there`s a problem with any of the attachments please tell me and I`l resolve it. It`s my first skin, so maybe it`s not perfect, but, as I said, I hope you like it

No problem with the skins or the attachments, I just see this problem...

Quote from Greboth :The demo user must have a join date before today (13/08/2009) to enter this competition.

#185 - STF
Quote from beefyman666 :I just see this problem...

I lol'd.

The skin is nice though, and i kinda like it, but:
It somehow made me think at detergent though , and from then on, to two certain detergent commercials.
Here are my new... err no, I'm just giving up
gg to all of you
Heh... I think I still have few tricks upon my sleeve, got to try few more times IF I could improve my times a bit Got to get to it after Ive watched 24
i look at these times that u guys do i cry a little inside:hidesbehi
why must i be so slow
Graz to winners Wasnt bothered to try anymore after my TV session, might have put up a good fight for the fastest times but who knows
#195 - e.M
so who won?
I wasn't up late enough last night so will do it now:
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED!

Quote from e.M :so who won?

I don't know yet, I will start looking through the thread today to see who has indeed won.
I think I'm not the only one getting pretty excited so:

Whenabout can we expect you to anounce the winners of the competition?

:hyper:
Here are the times in order (thanks STF )

Ring
01:13.71 01:33.91 01:33.46 04:21.08
BoiG 01:13.25 01:34.22 01:34.35 04:21.82
Vampiru 01.13.48 01.34.42 01.34.02 04:21.92
säkkinaama 01:13.23 01:34.83 01:34.48 04:22.54
NmThunder 01:14.03 01:34.84 01:33.94 04:22.81
avengerbg 01:13.64 01:34.73 01:34.72 04:23.09
BadJohnsniper 01:15.12 01:35.75 01:35.96 04:26.83

This obviously means the winner of the timed event is Ring

Onto the skinners competition,
This was an interesting contest. The skins were all designed well but there was one that stood out for me that was well designed and featured multiple design over layed but didn't look clustered. So the winner of the skin competition is : e.M

Congratulations to both Ring and e.M I will be PM'ing you in a short while once I have purchased the vouchers for you.
#199 - e.M
omg omg omg omg omg omg !!! awsome! i ma not as fast as the winners but my photoshop practise did the thing omg i am so happy thanks greboth
Quote from e.M :omg omg omg omg omg omg !!! awsome! i ma not as fast as the winners but my photoshop practise did the thing omg i am so happy thanks greboth

Lol, no more sugar for you

You should both have your PM's now, so go and race and enjoy.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG