The online racing simulator
WOW thanks Greboth
i am so happy :bannana_g:banana_ra
GO:heyjoeani:checkered
...................hmmmmmmmmmmmm........
im ok...........:weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping::weeping: just kidding

tbh i personally really liked the mountain dew one, and the winning entry i personally didnt really like (not that its bad or anything, just not wht i like) due to the spraying, or maybe coz i didnt have the whole skin file to look at it in 3d anyways congrats to the winning entry and the fastest time hope you have fun in s2 u2 (lol)
Wow... congrats to you both!

I'm just sad about this, I've spent far more time on the FBM skin than on any other and the skin "replicas" took me another full day of work each.
I paid very much attention on the details to make the skins accurate and clean.
On the other hand it wasn't for nothing. I've learned a few new tweaks of skinning here and I will release the files in the appropriate threads. I also plan to make conversions to other cars and eventually make whole skin pack of it.
Only the other single seaters would be a pain in the arse. Again.^^
Congrats to winners. Tbh the time challenge was a bit biased towards the XFG/XRG racers (people in demo usually get good at just one car class, FBM or XRG/XFG, not both ) Like if your good at FBM you get 1 decent time, and 2 crappy times If your good at the XRG/XFG you get 2 decent times and 1 crappy time Hope u know what I mean :-D And no Im not bitter lol
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Congratulations!
Congrat! to both e.M and Ring!
-
(ensiferumm) DELETED by ensiferumm : wrong user
Quote from carey :Yes, you deserve a licence for your efforts (check your PM).

Oh this is great, thanks dude Made my day

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG