The online racing simulator
#76 - pipa
The Road Car skin is done!
I've done the road car skin already. Working on the single seater right now. Will do the race car shortly. Is it ok to upload the road car screen shot right now, or should I wait till the deadline?
Quote from hereticlohani :I've done the road car skin already. Working on the single seater right now. Will do the race car shortly. Is it ok to upload the road car screen shot right now, or should I wait till the deadline?

You can upload them when you want. As long as you have the three skins uploaded before the deadline then I will accept them.

Good to see more people are getting into this though.
Quote from Greboth :You can upload them when you want. As long as you have the three skins uploaded before the deadline then I will accept them.

Good to see more people are getting into this though.

Great

Well, here's the first one (FXO):

This is my take on a fictional car manufacturer called Umptara with a fictional logo. The design is supposed to be somewhere between that of a personal car and a racing car with sponsors (fictional logos). Design features analogous colors and metal chrome colors to heighten contrast and appeal. Hope you like it. I've also put in another color combination, but with the same template. Still working on them a bit, haha.

Attached images
sidea.jpg
back-side.jpg
Do I need to upload the skin also?
Looking good hereticlohani

Quote from hereticlohani :Do I need to upload the skin also?

Yes, I want to check out all the skins in cmx before I finally decide the winners
Oh damn, this is gonna be hard.

Because I'm time-constrained (Nearing exams AGAIN) I will not submit a time-comp entry. However, I'm still considering the skins.
Quote from only.one.RydeR :Oh damn, this is gonna be hard.

Because I'm time-constrained (Nearing exams AGAIN) I will not submit a time-comp entry. However, I'm still considering the skins.

Well stop considering and get skinning still over three weeks to go so plenty of time.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Single seater done.
Here's the single seater version (BF1):
[attach]90951[/attach]
[attach]90952[/attach]
[attach]90953[/attach]
[attach]90954[/attach]
Attached images
cmx_00000032.jpg
Thumbs up for that one, it looks great
Hello, people! It's been a long time, huh? Well, maybe I'll give this one a try, But, let you know, I am not a very good driver AND my skins suck really.
Oohh, it's Danny. Hello Danny.
All three in a row (FXO, FZR and BF1):

Attached images
3inarow.jpg
Very nice skins, hereticlohani
Can S2 licensed join?
Quote from hereticlohani :All three in a row (FXO, FZR and BF1)

I wont make a judgement on the skins as I feel it would be unfair to before the competition closes but remember to post the skin files too

Quote from markorester :Can S2 licensed join?

Obsolum said it really, the thread title is attention demo users. The competition is for a demo user to win a licence. It begs the question though, why if you already have one would you enter a competition to win another?
Quote from Greboth :Obsolum said it really, the thread title is attention demo users. The competition is for a demo user to win a licence. It begs the question though, why if you already have one would you enter a competition to win another?

Maybe he would want the money, not the license (just as I would if it was possible), or even would like to give the new license to a friend of his who doesn't already have a demo account and, as such, cannot join the competition.

Quote :The demo user must have a join date before today (13/08/2009) to enter this competition.

ok
#96 - War
#97 - War
Thanks, if you think, who am i, then i must answer that i have another hobby that includes photoshop. Now i don't do that anymore and i just try to use my skills somewhere else
Quote from War :I'm sorry but i don't remember who to credit the body kit/template for, soz don't throw flaming bananas at me

Using body kits is part of skinning, I don't think anyone will flame you for not remembering whose it was. Going to be interesting to see how you convert the design onto a single seater.
#99 - War
Quote from Greboth :Using body kits is part of skinning, I don't think anyone will flame you for not remembering whose it was. Going to be interesting to see how you convert the design onto a single seater.

Don't worry about that, i have all figured out :bannana_g
I don't have a chance, now.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG