The online racing simulator
Quote from Martin L :i gona need to practice a lot. xfg ~ 1:37: xx <- is this a good average time on blackwood GP ?

Well nmthunder above you got a 1:35.3. However it is for the total lap times of 3 laps (xfg, xrg, fbm) so one can be slower if the other 2 are quick
#52 - S4P1
Edit.
Quote from zeugnimod :Say thx to me as well, I recommended you to him in his last giveaway-thread.

Thanks a ton, very kind of you!
-
(roadrash17) DELETED by roadrash17
Quote from carey :With myface and tw@ter I doubt that many ‘net users have any knowledge (but your right it isn’t that difficult).
Anyway, what I was wondering was if there was an upgrade option, for S1 licensed users as wouldn’t it be cheaper?

They do have an upgrade option, check https://www.lfs.net/?page=shop and you will see how much.
Good to see people entering this Still plenty of time to enter so hopefully should turn into a good competition.

Keep your entries coming and remember you can update your entries upto the closing date.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
I never thought about upgrading S1 to S2, however it seems there are very few S1 licence players as people either have demo or a S2 licence. It also raises the problem that if I upgrade someone from S1 to S2 do I then give a S1 licence to a demo user? So just upgrading demo users.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from carey :Yep, so someone would need to win both competitions to become an S2 licence holder, although if an S1 licensee won both then the LFS world would descend into anarchy (maybe it’s best just to cater for demo users).

Well I did mention about if a demo winner wins both competitions, while unlikely I thought I would put it just to be sure.

I have set out the terms of the competition, unless I made a mistake somewhere I wont be changing them so the winner get a free upgrade from demo to S2
Good News!
This is good news. I'll participate.
Still can they be uploaded hotlaps? I will comment on it to a friend
Quote from ErAri :Still can they be raised hotlaps? I will comment on it to a friend

Raised hotlaps?
I'd say that's a bad translation for "uploaded"
Quote from AndroidXP :I'd say that's a bad translation for "uploaded"

Ah Good thinking batman.

If you do mean uploaded then, as far as I know there is no date stored in the reply (correct me if I am wrong) so would make it very time consuming to check against those uploaded on LFS World.
#63 - e.M
could u extend the deadline? cuz im on vacation until end of month
Quote from e.M :could u extend the deadline? cuz im on vacation until end of month

I set the deadline so it didn't drag on for too long, If there isn't enough entries then I might extend the deadline but for now, it stays as it is.
#65 - e.M
thanks anyway ill do my best to make it i time
yes, sorry for the error. Canarian English haha

and sorry too, I didn´t see the date
Hey, can we end this puppy? I want my S2.
calm down mateeeeeee hahahahaah

well, I want other too!
Well..................... no lol

Not even a week has gone past yet out of the month I set for it. So far though I think I am right in saying, there one skin entrant and 2 for the timed laps. Hopefully more people will enter though and turn it into a competition instead of the one person who enters wins.
Oh, I willl try my best tomorrow! Because it's a finally a weekend with no exams. Haha.
Are you allowed even to do this kind of thing? let the dev team have their say in this
Quote from (The Stig) :Are you allowed even to do this kind of thing? let the dev team have their say in this

You are allowed to do these kinds of things. You just can't sell / give your own S2 license away.

Tard.
The devs should be happy with that, they get the money
Oii Scawen, time for you to pay ME a beer soon?
Quote from (The Stig) :Are you allowed even to do this kind of thing? let the dev team have their say in this

Yes you are allowed to do this. As already said you are not allowed to give or sell your licence. So you cannot sell the licence in the name of 'The Stig'. However in these cases, I will simply buy an S2 voucher and give that voucher to whoever wins. It is really no different than buying a voucher from a high street store and giving it someone.

Anyone else got any questions, I don't mind it means free bumps for this thread

We are now 1 week down, hopefully more poeple can enter this. There is enough demo user's on this forum and who doesn't want a free licence.
ok.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG