The online racing simulator
Who cares about Ham? SUTIL FTW! Huge mistake and still 2nd I have a feeling that he's gonna pwn tomorrow.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Who cares about Ham? SUTIL FTW! Huge mistake and still 2nd I have a feeling that he's gonna pwn tomorrow.

Sutil's turn to pwn Raikkonen in the ass :P
Quote from aroX123 :Sutil's turn to pwn Raikkonen in the ass :P

Yes he will. And what's your point? You wanna start flamewar eh? Your idea failed, mister.
HAM should get a penalty because of disturbing Buemi in T1.
Quote from TexasLTU :HAM should get a penalty because of disturbing Buemi in T1.

What happened? I could only watch Q3.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :What happened? I could only watch Q3.

Buemi came for fast lap and HAMburger kept standing of Rettifilo.
Sutil for the win! Although for my fantasy F1 team I hope for a Mclaren 1-2 finish.
Hamilton was leaving the pits and Buemi was starting his flying lap at the same time....

Buemi said himself that stuff like that happens and its very hard to judge others especially if you are leaving the pitlane. No one told Buemi or Hamilton about what might happen.

Buemi said they probably wont be going to the stewards as they were not on the pace anyway.

Texas, get the stick out of your arse. You are getting boring.
Quote from DevilDare :Hamilton was leaving the pits and Buemi was starting his flying lap at the same time....

Buemi said himself that stuff like that happens and its very hard to judge others especially if you are leaving the pitlane. No one told Buemi or Hamilton about what might happen.

Buemi said they probably wont be going to the stewards as they were not on the pace anyway.

Texas, get the stick out of your arse. You are getting boring.

I have to agree, come on Klaidas :P.

I love the way people act like FiA delegates on here.
In other news!
Force India has a curry-powered KERS.
Me<Angry mclaren fans

OK, I just gonna sit and watch how Raikkonen gonna spill some vodka to HAM eyes and run away.
You do that and say nothing. I am sure we will all be better off that way.
Quote from TexasLTU :Me<Angry mclaren fans

OK, I just gonna sit and watch how Raikkonen gonna spill some vodka to HAM eyes and run away.

Your avatar.........what more needs to be said.
And I get blamed by Shaz for starting flamewars.....
*sigh* Hamilton spoiling the party

We all know Force India is getting faster because of there results they have proberly focused more on development for the later part of the season or even next season to get a leg up on competition, atleast thats what i think.

But still WHY RUIN IT HAMILTON! how selfish.
Well a lot of teams have said that the further development of cars could help next season, as the rules are almost identical. Therefore, what you learn from this season and find out what works and what doesnt should help in building next years car.

So its a win-win for FI.
Quote from TexasLTU :Me<Angry mclaren fans

Ill put a HAMmer up your ass if you dont shut up
What is the rain possibility tomorrow?
%
There was some dark clouds at the end of qualifying, and Buemi said there was possible rain tomorrow
GP2 has been delayed and is currently behind the SC due to massive rain.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
-
(GreyBull [CHA]) DELETED by GreyBull [CHA]
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from zeugnimod :WTF. :o

21 hours too early.

Just an update on how unpredictable the weather can be, considering that there was a 10% chance of precipitation today .
Quote from zeugnimod :WTF. :o

21 hours too early.

Dont you do raindances for fun there yet Im waiting for a rain race tomorrow zeug so prepare your equipments and start dance soon again

And on-topic - Hamilton 1st, Sutil 2nd and Kimi 3rd, looking good right now. Fisichella chose bad time to change the team

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG