The online racing simulator
Kunos said Template sghould be released soon, the skins that have been done so far are trial and error.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Does anyone know if there are any Abarth templates out yet or how soon they will be out? I've seen custom Abarth skins at RSC

No template yet. Kunos said it will be available soon.

You can just take one of the basic carbon skins and just start layering over the top of it as far as i can tell, for the time being.
Quote from The Moose :
You can just take one of the basic carbon skins and just start layering over the top of is as far as i can tell for the time being.

That's about it.
Quote from Mattesa :I wish I was. From a clean install the first time through works as expected. But once I exit, all subsequent attempts to get on track, whether it be offline test drive or join a host online, I will get a message to save a replay and
the game doesn't launch.

At this point in the beta I don't care as long as I can stil drive and connect to everything without the front end.

Okay, I'm an idiot. This was due completely to my idiotness. I pinned NKP_PRO_NT... etc to my start menu instead of pinning the shortcut.

LMAO!

Off to RSC to post the same.
Told ya so...
Great skin as always Bean0
ummm upgraded with the latest patch.

game crashed when trying to go online, server running abrath on prato, have no problem running the combo in singleplayer.

any ideas?
far as im aware you need to unzip the files to nkpro folder then click overwrite = yes

Also ive found some Abarth action on the tube featuring our very own S.Whitehead (or Mr Bump as he's now known ) Looks like a close race!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0NBi8O4yNY
I'd suggest a clean install, I ran into hell an all problems by overwriting my existing install.
had some races with the F2000, the cars feel real nice but racing incidents and own stupidity means I have yet finish a race.

*game crashed again when I try to view a replay!!!
Quote from danowat :I'd suggest a clean install, I ran into hell an all problems by overwriting my existing install.

It was rather clean, just the beta 2/3 and the new patch.
Quote from anttt69 :Also ive found some Abarth action on the tube featuring our very own S.Whitehead (or Mr Bump as he's now known )

Hey! That's Devriese and Aquilani playing BTCC! Nothing to do with me guv, honest, I was up the front somewhere
Quote from The Moose :Hey! That's Devriese and Aquilani playing BTCC! Nothing to do with me guv, honest, I was up the front somewhere

Thats just showing off
Quote from Bean0 :A quick and dirty one until the real one is released...

nice skin as usual
anyone have some pointers on how to setup the FF1800, I am totally at sea almost spinning every two laps.
Sorta how I feel in all cars
The F2000 actually feels very nice

but I have absolutely no idea when the FF1800 is going to slide, and it is almost unrecoverable, a lot like the MRT in LFS. (but with much deadlier speed!)
Quote from JJ72 :The F2000 actually feels very nice

but I have absolutely no idea when the FF1800 is going to slide, and it is almost unrecoverable, a lot like the MRT in LFS. (but with much deadlier speed!)

I'll have a play. I haven't driven it yet in v1.1 Time to give it a go. I'll post the setup at RSC if i come up with anything half decent.
you know I'm still to update to the new patch. Must do that tonight.
Well, now my greatest issue... I have bottoming out car that sends me spinning at Donington (yes, this time I have it correct)... Anyone have any clever insight as I'm lost with NKP setups.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
I get that much, I just don't know what the hell to change in NKP LFS I'd just knock ride height up a few notches.

It's confusing!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I get that much, I just don't know what the hell to change in NKP LFS I'd just knock ride height up a few notches.

It's confusing!

Try playing around with the fast dump/slow bump thingy untill you see the ride height go up, if it affects the performance just play around with them.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I get that much, I just don't know what the hell to change in NKP LFS I'd just knock ride height up a few notches.

It's confusing!

In the suspension settings you can either stiffen the springs/make the rod length bigger/add preload. I'm no expert though.

As its not very bumpy I'd start by stiffening the springs 1 click all round and take it from there.

Could you do me a favour and post a link to the page at lastplace with the Donington release news. None of the Brits can get the site at the moment otherwise I'd do it myself.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG