The online racing simulator
B2R Ranking system under attack
(38 posts, started )
I use to race on this demo server also. The other day I finally said enough is enough & will never return to this server again. Really bad racing experience.
#27 - dev
Happened 5 minutes ago, the guy is still online. This was the third race in a row...

Illuminati (shrox)
Classic demo server behaviour if you ask me seems a good advertisment for buying S2 and racing with the adults

Also a good argument for adding a filter to allow S1 or S2 users to see only the "better" servers

SD.
#29 - [d9]
actually, this is not so classic...
ive meet recently this guy/s (they are not so bad drivers, so at least they are experinced - thats leading to thought they have some point), i think they are very few people. im not sure if only ruining races makes them fun or they want to more - like to ruin server / team / whole game?...

anyway, block their ip ranges in firewall should be 1st step :/

b2r team - analyze ILLUMINATI replay - WHAT can dissalow to this man to ruin race to other people?
- driving reverse right after start?
- cutting the track or passing "restricted zones"?
- blocking closely for seconds under blue flag?
- midrace=no?
- vote=yes?
#30 - [d9]
Quote from SparkyDave :Classic demo server behaviour if you ask me seems a good advertisment for buying S2 and racing with the adults

Also a good argument for adding a filter to allow S1 or S2 users to see only the "better" servers

SD.

im not sure about adults, s2 may buy kids or nobrains if they got money.
ive meet good people on demo same as agressive idiots on s2 revanging overtaking by crash...
i think there is no difference between demo and s2 people - only knowledge about value of s2 price.
Quote from dev :Happened 5 minutes ago, the guy is still online. This was the third race in a row...

Illuminati (shrox)

Quote from [d9] :actually, this is not so classic...
ive meet recently this guy/s (they are not so bad drivers, so at least they are experinced - thats leading to thought they have some point), i think they are very few people. im not sure if only ruining races makes them fun or they want to more - like to ruin server / team / whole game?...

b2r team - analyze ILLUMINATI replay - WHAT can dissalow to this man to ruin race to other people?
- midrace=no?
- vote=yes?

This guys getting a 999 so thats him sorted.

As for Pug im still waiting for a reply.

And as for the racing being crap on our demo server, All i can do is apologise
Our team leader is away at the moment due to just getting married and going on his Honeymoon (lucky git) Im pretty busy at the moment with some personal stuff and alot of the admins in our team are also busy with stuff at the mo. If racers wish to inform us of trouble on the demo server please please please contact me directly or visit our website (link in my sig), join our forum and inform us. We do insist however that you must have a replay to prove your complaints.
I will sort things out as soon as i can for any genuine complaints as our team reputation is very important to us.
Quote from [d9] :actually, this is not so classic...

- midrace=no?
- vote=yes?

Ive recieved a reply from PUG and ive pm`d it to you D9. Hope this will sort things out and that you will continue to race on our servers
#33 - [d9]
thanx for reply, sent PM
@ D9 and Kallops: Ive spoken with pug and hopefully this is all sorted out. Ive Pm`d both of you and hope to see you on our servers soon
I already have created a topic on this an
They estan creating some users with a small variation in the nickname original.
Last 10 minutes i was banned 2 of them, pug 205 false copy (pug205 real), cartelra cassada falsely (carteira cassada)
Definitively they have a mental fault, and use it for Joke this team B2R but there is nothing that we could do.

Thanks, to the orders.
I hope that it they uses as notice the whole equipment(team) B2R originally that are using his(her,your) nicknames to joke
If we want I can give them nicknames that they have copied, give the orders pm.

Bye
Quote from gangsteer :I already have created a topic on this an
They estan creating some users with a small variation in the nickname original.
Last 10 minutes i was banned 2 of them, pug 205 false copy (pug205 real), cartelra cassada falsely (carteira cassada)
Definitively they have a mental fault, and use it for Joke this team B2R but there is nothing that we could do.

Thanks, to the orders.
I hope that it they uses as notice the whole equipment(team) B2R originally that are using his(her,your) nicknames to joke
If we want I can give them nicknames that they have copied, give the orders pm.

Bye

We have been having problems with these idiots for months now and they just dnt give up.
I have pm`d you our list of Goatseforce usernames for you to ban them from your server. If you find anymore we would appreciate it if you can forward them on to us so that we can distribute them to other teams and server hosts
Sure i will help.
one of our guys (B2R Anthoop) has made me aware of a way to stop fake B2R`s entering a server running airio. ive copied and pasted this from our forum

It is just a matter of adding some user names into the cfg file.
In one line you can prohibit tags/words/names......in another you can add usernames that are exempt...basically.

In Airio.cfg.txt you have this:-

# ---------------------- Prohibited Nicknames --------------------- #

# Pohibited nicknames or parts of those. People with these are
# kicked immediatelly after connecting. Char replacements (see below)
# are applied first. Items are entered as "PName=text". Nicknames are
# also checked for cursing (see below).

PName=unnamed
PName=admin
PName=login

So we can add;

PName=B2Ï (I believe that is how Airio "sees" B2R but would need to check that works)
THIS HAS NOW BEEN TESTED AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY

and then (also in Airio.cfg.txt) you have this:-

# --------------------- Limad Names and Levels -------------------- #

# Usernames (registered) of limited admins aka limads. These names
# are checked upon connecting and exact case insensitive match is
# required. Default rights: Level 0 - can use prohibited names (good
# for team members), Level 1 - can kick, Level 2 - can ban anyone
# connected, Level 3 - can ban and unban anyone, Level 4 - can do
# almost anything, Level 5 - can also manipulate with stats.

So we can add;

Limad0=Anthoop
Limad0=Velocity.
Limad0=Garally
etc.

Anyone that wants to use this method to stop Goatseforce will need our usernames so i have listed them below:

Dark[HUN]
bluenavy
redtifosi
Garally
calendur
Hubson PL
Manioos
smolar
razor99
Luko
GizMO-R
pug205
mattb66
lil chris
cathal50cc
Velocity.
Anthoop
Concept-X
LuMpi4211
Dissector
BoxX
Hasan 21
schumi7
Jacesdrm
xixe_r21
zaber
Xouron
Velocity Jnr
tasosgabriel
Angry_Storm
RC-Maus

Recently Goatseforce have been able to bypass the above B2R tag restrictions on Airio servers. They have been using different Letters from different languages but Our B2R Anthoop has now closed this loophole. You will have to restrict the letters shown below as well.

If you were giving anyone help with stopping B2 tag when using Airio, I have added some extras because of those different languages.

# ---------------------- Prohibited Nicknames --------------------- #
# Pohibited nicknames or parts of those. People with these are
# kicked immediatelly after connecting. Char replacements (see below)
# are applied first. Items are entered as "PName=text". Nicknames are
# also checked for cursing (see below).
PName=unnamed
PName=admin
PName=login
PName=B2Ï
PName=ß2
PName=Î’2
PName=Ð’2
PName=Â2

The bottom four look like B2 in game.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG