The online racing simulator
B2R Ranking system under attack
(38 posts, started )
B2R Ranking system under attack
B2R Team from B2R FPRS Ranking system demo server kicks and ban and crash all, and they have fun.. (without reason)
They usually uses nicks Cardozo, or RIP, but they have HOST support, becose in these moment is disable vote system.. and ruin fun for other players.

My meaning is they are B2R team becose i know that guys well and they use some method in chat, like their true nicks ... (Gorally, Pug205, Velocity, Bluenavy and others..) and they have (crashers) admin rights!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls disable this bad server for good racing in LFS .. thank you.
Sorry to say, but server owners can do whatever they want on their server. If you don't like it, don't go there.
You're complaining about racing on a free server in a free racing game.....?
You right guys, but if you get my meaning, demo server is first point what see new member ... and .. hmm.. i want say it ruins lfs.
I dont need salary for this post .. hi bye
Quote from Bob Smith :Sorry to say, but server owners can do whatever they want on their server. If you don't like it, don't go there.

Quote from boothy :You're complaining about racing on a free server in a free racing game.....?

think positve guys

@Wandering , its like they say but to put it an more friendly way is to advise you to try other servers, and i know your probably to help posting this thread.

I agree though first impressions can weigh heavily on judgment and the more tolerent the attitude then the more likely that first experience or repeated experience of badly administrated servers, will influence potential customers etc etc.
I afraid there is no way of dealing with such behaviour.
The only thing you can do its chose different server.

Unfortunatelly since my driving skills are kinda lame I decided to polish them with slower cars and simple track.
So my choice online is blackwood + xfr the only problem with that is almost all servers with slow cars are demo so I experienced such behaviour first hand.
Now I can say that.
I am 100% sure that a lot of ppl where pushed away by crashers and kicking/baning without reason but again there is no way of dealing with that.
Chose another serv or buy S2
Quote from Wandering :B2R Team from B2R FPRS Ranking system demo server kicks and ban and crash all, and they have fun.. (without reason)
They usually uses nicks Cardozo, or RIP, but they have HOST support, becose in these moment is disable vote system.. and ruin fun for other players.

My meaning is they are B2R team becose i know that guys well and they use some method in chat, like their true nicks ... (Gorally, Pug205, Velocity, Bluenavy and others..) and they have (crashers) admin rights!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a B2R team member.
Although not being able to totally understand you, I will say that the B2R team is a group of fair and helpful people and I suspect you have been a victim of Goastseforce (team of people using our tag to create mayhem).
Without any evidence I cannot take any action. So, should you ever visit our demo server again and experience these kinds of problems, please save the replay.
+1 anthoop, and it is for precisely this reason why people should always remember that ctrl + shift will show the idiotic drivers real license name in game, and not just the stolen/copied tag that you can usually see when racing.
#9 - Luko
Quote from Wandering :B2R Team from B2R FPRS Ranking system demo server kicks and ban and crash all, and they have fun.. (without reason)

im sorry to hear that, because we are trying so hard to keep our server clean... and im sure that no B2R member kicked or banned other player just for fun.
as anthoop said, if you want to help us with our server, next time save replay and post it here or on our forum
#10 - [d9]
im "occasional" visitor of B2R server and i would like to say, that recently i met serious idiots (including user name fakes like VeIocity. etc.) there.

please, B2R guys, consider about possibility of turning voting on, when admins/mods are not there.

then, please, racers, do not vote if you do not know exactly from what/who, to who and because of what voting comes.

ctrl+shift > right click on name

/ws bl1 xfg l VeIocity.
LFSW - lapcount for veiocity. on BL1 XFG : 37

/ws bl1 xfg pb VeIocity.
LFSW - PB for veiocity. on BL1 XFG : 1:32.77

thats tells you who is who

Buy a license and you will have more choice of servers to go to.
Why do people always jump to conclusions when in actual fact all they have to do is think for like 2 seconds and then (Oh it must be some stupid good for nothing so and so's trying to destroy a good team) like come on people use ure brain thats what its there for like Velocity said visit our forum and gives us there LFS usernames and there racer usernames here is the link i ask you plz to do so thanks in advance.

B2R TwinCam...

----------> http://www.s8.createphpbb.com/ ... mp;mforum=borntorace#3016
Quote from [d9] :

please, B2R guys, consider about possibility of turning voting on, when admins/mods are not there.

then, please, racers, do not vote if you do not know exactly from what/who, to who and because of what voting comes.

Trouble with leaving the vote option on is that Goatse use multiple accounts. Then vote to ban everyone on the server. I/we are then swamped with unban requests. TBH the best thing racers can do when these idiots join the server is to leave. Only for maybe 10mins then they get bored,think they have won and move onto a different server
I know some NBR for quite a long time, and they are a group of nice people. I seriously doubt they'd just ban people for fun, so it's almost certain someone was using their nicknames, it's a matter of finding who and ban them.
#16 - [d9]
Quote from Velocity. :Trouble with leaving the vote option on is that Goatse use multiple accounts. Then vote to ban everyone on the server. I/we are then swamped with unban requests. TBH the best thing racers can do when these idiots join the server is to leave. Only for maybe 10mins then they get bored,think they have won and move onto a different server

agree, voting helps in situation with 1-2 idiots on boat.

i also saw interesting configuration of full version of airio that "recognized" wrong votes - probably when someone/someones starting to vote soon after joining to server or if start voting when have lower count of laps than voted racer etc... ideas to implement ________ also for gai-luron

in combination with "trusted" coef of voting people what might be computed from some lfsw data... total laps, finished races?...

oh, too much of progressive ideas, good night
The most effective, but also the hardest way to prevent his kind of thing happening is to have at least one admin on the server all the time, but i also appreciate that if the server is permantly up that this would be very difficult to achieve, unless of course there are loads of admins for the server who are not at work or school/college and also are from many many different timezones so that someone can be there 24/7.
Quote from LiveForBoobs :I know some NBR for quite a long time, and they are a group of nice people. I seriously doubt they'd just ban people for fun, so it's almost certain someone was using their nicknames, it's a matter of finding who and ban them.

NBR turned Into B2R after we had a team leader change so can u tell the people that we are a friendly bunch and not a pack idiots much appriciated
@B2R: you can't protect every names, but I know you can block ppls from login in with your tag, we've implemented this on our servers when Anthoop warned me about a crasher using our tag...maybe ask some advise to EQ Worry, I am sure he would be happy to help you there...
Prohibiting certain tag (specific part of nickname) use on your server with Airio is rather easy, but it has limitations. The impostors will not be ale to use the tag on your server, but they'll be free to do so on any other server.

To have your team tag protected also on other team servers running under Airio you'd need to agree with the admins there to define your tag as prohibited name and to include all your real team members as Limad0 into configuration. Limads 0 by default have no additional rights except the possibility to use prohibited names. (But to be sure check the Allowed Limad Actions section in CFG file.)
Yes, we have Airio on our S2 server and have prohibited non team members from using our tag. http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1221189#post1221189

However, on our demo server we are running a S2 prize give away using the Fox Powered Ranking System (FPRS) that runs with lapper. So untill either the prize has been won or we upgrade to full Airio, we are stuck.
pug205 crashed me today. for fun. isn't he admin? I was like b2r server but I'll not racing after this.
Quote from kollaps :pug205 crashed me today. for fun. isn't he admin? I was like b2r server but I'll not racing after this.

Have you got a replay that you can upload? We have been under attack over the last few days by Goatseforce (again). But i`ll look into it for you!
#24 - [d9]
i have also bad experience with pug (i belive i can recognize the real one).

take this please as official appeal about his future participation in the team. he is taking his rights as very specific private game, when he is crashing people after races and kicking them repeately for fun. speak nothing about race with him when he started to take it as knock me out fun, on my "are you serious?" commented by present team members as "he is retarded, didnt you know?".

you are team, omg! your members creating image of you!
Ive contacted pug to see whats up and will have to wait for his reply but dont worry guys Im on the case

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG