The online racing simulator
Oh my. Let us know when a month with a different car starts.
Quote from Fuse5 :Oh my. Let us know when a month with a different car starts.

I'm totally with you.

Anyone for TBO?
Quote from Fuse5 :Oh my. Let us know when a month with a different car starts.

You just don't know what's good. :thumbsdow :P
When I feel like failing, I'll join.

And this time can someone please tell me when we intend to start, so that the report system will be fired up in time?

I will also be looking for a less failing form thingy so that you don't have to copy and paste links and crap
Quote from JO53PHS :And this time can someone please tell me when we intend to start, so that the report system will be fired up in time?

I will also be looking for a less failing form thingy so that you don't have to copy and paste links and crap

I'm going to sort something.

IF YOU TAKE THE NEXT WEEK TO DO SOMETHING TO LEARN HOW TO WORK JOOMLA!

d
Is the server open now?
If so, ill be there
I better start learning this :dunce:
Proposed track list, in the format <track name>_<layout name>|<laps>|<car>. FYI, the AU1_TX tracks are LOTA ones, and AU1_MiniFBM2 is the same as AU1_T7. Or 8. Or 9. I can't remember :P.

AS1_Public|15|MRT AS1R_Public|15|MRT AS2|10|MRT AS2R|10|MRT SO1|16|MRT SO1R|16|MRT SO4|6|MRT SO4R|6|MRT SO5|8|MRT SO5R|8|MRT SO6|10|MRT SO6R|10|MRT FE1_Public|16|MRT FE1R_Public|16|MRT FE2_Public|10|MRT FE2R_Public|10|MRT FE3Public|8|MRT FE3R_Public|8|MRT BL1_Public|9|MRT BL1R_Publi|9|MRT AU1_T1|15|MRT AU1_T2|10|MRT AU1_T3|15|MRT AU1_T4|15|MRT AU1_T5|12|MRT AU1_T6|15|MRT AU1_T7|12|MRT AU1_T8|15|MRT AU1_T9|9|MRT AU1_T10|10|MRT AU1_MiniFBM1|10|MRT AU1_MiniFBM3|10|MRT
Too much lap IMO. And where's so2 and so3 btw?
That and the AU tracks should be mixed in with the real tracks, try to make it as random as possible.
Quote from burnsy1882 :That and the AU tracks should be mixed in with the real tracks, try to make it as random as possible.

It will be - thats just the input for my randomizer

@ Yann - I didn't put them in because of the 16-car limit. But if we're using AX tracks, then there's no reason not to!
Quote from J@tko :
@ Yann - I didn't put them in because of the 16-car limit. But if we're using AX tracks, then there's no reason not to!

Well, that's the point indeed
Quote from dekojester :I'm going to sort something.

IF YOU TAKE THE NEXT WEEK TO DO SOMETHING TO LEARN HOW TO WORK JOOMLA!

d

if you coded the site yourself instead of using a CMS, it wouldn't take a week to learn how to do stuff...
Quote from bunder9999 :if you coded the site yourself instead of using a CMS, it wouldn't take a week to learn how to do stuff...

No, it doesn't take me a week. I've told Ellis for months to do some mucking about with a test install, but he can't manage time well. :P

It'll take me about the sum-total of a day to get it set up. :P

d
Quote from dekojester :

It'll take me about the sum-total of a day to get it set up. :P

d

Yes, which is why you should bloody well should have set it up months ago...

I didn't realise that you were only getting me to mess around with it so that I would know how to update edit it. As I told you in MSN, that is easy..., and once I get used to it, which can only happen over time, with properly updating the website (not a mickey mouse imitation), it will be even easier.

Just make the sodding website already and stop blaming me for the fact that it isn't set up yet. :smash3d:
Quote from Intermediate07 :

Even though I might actually be the one who understands websites the making of them the best, I'm glad I can watch this biggering from a distance .

And btw joomla sucks. Big arse. I'd rather work with nothing else than notepad if I was forced to make a choice between those two.
Blah blah blah, just open the server!
We need to make a joooooooooomla website first.

Otherwise deko's apparently uber1337 report system won't work/happen... facepalm.
Open it without the additional things for a few days first.
Quote from JO53PHS :We need to make a joooooooooomla website first.

Otherwise deko's apparently uber1337 report system won't work/happen... facepalm.

yea open it with less "mods" and work on it after opening anyway its not very hard
The Public Server will not open this week, as the server we will be using it for is set for LFSCART.

It'll be Sunday or Monday for it to open, the 13th or 14th.

d
Quote from dekojester :The Public Server will not open this week, as the server we will be using it for is set for LFSCART.

It'll be Sunday or Monday for it to open, the 13th or 14th.

d

will there be free sandwiches this time?

NDR Public Racing - OPEN NOW
(353 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG