The online racing simulator
Guess the time, win a £24 voucher code!
COMPETITION OVER

Final finishing time was 2:19:24, closest guess was 2:19:23 by turbofreak, who now has a £24 voucher code to do with what he wishes!!!.

Garmin race stats for verification > http://connect.garmin.com/activity/13186751

Thanks for the entries and good luck wishes, I might do the same again for my full marathon next year.

Closing time for entries, 5pm GMT 11th Sept, any posts after this date will not be accepted

As some of you may, or may not know, I am running my first half marathon on 13th September.

To celebrate this, I am giving one lucky LFS'er the chance to win a £24 LFS voucher code, which can be used for a full S2 license, or full credit for S3 / other things.

All you need to do is correctly guess my finishing time to the nearest second, the closest guess wins the prize, simple.

Only one person may guess a particular time so check before you post, one guess post per person, posts aren't allowed to be edited for any reason, any edited posts will be ignored, entrants must have been registered to the forum before today, any funny business will not be tolerated, please keep it friendly, and I reserve the right to exclude entrants for whatever reason.

I will be timing my run using my GPS watch from gun to finishline, I will be able to post the GPS data after the race for proof, in the event my watch messes up, I will take the official race time as the final time.

The race has a time limit of 2 hours 30 mins, however, people have, and do, go over this time.

In the event the race is called off, or I can't for whatever reason make the race, obviously the competition will be null and void, however, in the unlikely event it does happen, I will roll it over to my next half in November.

Google Docs spreadsheet curtousy of Dajmin, thanks man

http://spreadsheets.google.com ... amp;gid=0&output=html
2:02:13
2:10:00
#4 - amp88
1:38:21

Good luck
2:22:22
2:05,17

gl
2:25
2:12:24
Most likely way off, but hey...
I saw that n00b

TBH, I myself have little idea of the time, I have a goal time in my head, but it could be very different on the day!!!
2:10:17
It looks like either I'm ridiculously over-estimating your abilities or everyone else is ridiculously under-estimating them. Given my luck I think I know which is true.
2:29.59
2:18:29

Finishing it is already something though! Good luck
Quote from amp88 :It looks like either I'm ridiculously over-estimating your abilities or everyone else is ridiculously under-estimating them. Given my luck I think I know which is true.

Well it would really help to know how fit is Dan. Considering his amount of posts in the consoles threads I think I made a realistic estimation

Now seriously, I dont think 10 minutes of difference is such a big gap considering the amount of the race
1:58:36
Ok, I give a little help, its info thats easy to find on this forum, so its not really an unfair advantage.

My 10K pb is 59mins.
1:58:00
Quote from danowat :Ok, I give a little help, its info thats easy to find on this forum, so its not really an unfair advantage.

My 10K pb is 59mins.

Can those of us who have already put in a ridiculously low value change that to a new one, pwease?
Quote from amp88 :Can those of us who have already put in a ridiculously low value change that to a new one, pwease?

Can't, sorry , if I did that then it would set a president that everyone could do it
Ok, I'm gonna turn up on the day and release a lion 10 minutes behind you from the start line to get you moving smartly!
2:35:23 :|
Quote from amp88 :Ok, I'm gonna turn up on the day and release a lion 10 minutes behind you from the start line to get you moving smartly!

Believe me, I am not going to need any lions, my own stubburness and bloody-mindedness is better than any lions!!!
2:18:49
1:58:04 :P

Good Luck!
1:57.07

Guess the time, win a £24 voucher code!
(395 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG