The online racing simulator
LFS Admin & Race Rotator
(88 posts, started )
I'm interested in the new version, although I still haven't managed to break the old one yet.
Quote from Danke :I'm interested in the new version, although I still haven't managed to break the old one yet.

How did you get it to stop crashing with the error you posted above? I'm getting the same error after a half a dozen restarts, then the program crashes with the error you mentioned.
I think in that case it was actually a problem with the insim port from the LFS server. Like it forgot it was open or something. I've moved to a different linux box, still using wine and I haven't had the error again.
Nice work, but I can't get admin with it
I love this one, would be nice to give priviledge users of our servers some powers when full admins is away

I got a few ideas, and one problem:

Ideas:
is there any way of chosing what you wan't the admins to have in theire "powerlist"?
spessified users can kick, ban, restart, change lap number, but can not change track and so on.
and is there a way of shuting off the random(without adding 999 races before nect random)?

And is there a way to make the software make a log of all kick/bans(with username of the one who made the kick/ban, and who got kicked/banned)?

Problem: I logged in on our private server, running the program(not logged in as admin on server), I could use the "track" command, but not restart and so on?
I added my username(=Wolf=[NO]) in many shapes, even in code(like the one I need for msn onlinestatus) witch is "%3DWolf%3D%5BNO%5D"...

I know it is not a problem since I am admin on our server's, but if I get users with weird usernames(like me), will it work?
Whot I must to do if I don't wont to rotate tracks and cars?
Nice insim, mcgas! Just tried it myself. Keep working on it .
Quote from by.corner :Whot I must to do if I don't wont to rotate tracks and cars?

I didn't see a way to set it to not change, but you can set it to change after a very high number of races, like...

NumberOfRacesChange=100000

That worked for me.
wow what can i say.. just what i wanted..

now, for the intresting part lol is there any way i can help *i have no C# knowledge what so ever tho*

well is there any chance you can add a new feature like:

Swear filter kick/ban that i can change depending on the word..
like the F word a simple kick.. but the N word a ban

A Ban.txt file.. so ur software can read the txt file every 20 seconds lets say and if its see's a banned racer in there.. it kicks them from the server.

Farmerfodder@lambosworld.co.uk

but i love what you have done with the software so far.. i think its fantastic!!
i love these sort of programs and apps, i just love the way they work! just thought i would let u all know!
Sorry for bumping this old one but I got a question...
Is there a way to shut off stuff you don't want? For example, I got VCom doing the track and car rotation, but I'd like this program to auto restart and controll the handicaps.
is there pospible that track will change with layout automaticly?
Sorry for bump, but may I request one with only the rotation feature? I have Airio, and i only need a rotator.
Was asking for a list of commands, but have found them now, and thought i would post my findings

Selected admin commands (using default ! prefix, NOT case sensitive)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
!kick X Kicks username X

!ban X Bans username X for 1 day

!spec X Spectates player X

!laps X Changes laps to amount defined by X

!rotate Forces program to rotate track

!restart Forces program to restart race

!restrict Shows all in-game restrictions / lets you activate and deactivate them

Player commands (using default ! prefix)

!restrict Shows all restrictions

!track Shows in-game track information

p.s Are you still working on a new release

Mick

LFS Admin & Race Rotator
(88 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG