The online racing simulator
Congo suing two civilans for 497,914,660,322.25 dollars
Yes, you read right,
497,914,660,322.25 dollars

Is the amount of money two norwegian civilians are beeing sued for, in a big case down in Congo. To sum it up, we do not know anything, since the civilans are doubtfull but at same time the Congo court system beeing mentally insane. Either way : These two mens have been working for civial security companies down in Congo for some time. Then one day while they were at their way to a client their driver got shot and killed. So far the norwegians have recived the blame, while the norwegians tells they got ambushed and managed to escape with the car before they again got caught.

One of the main question is why these norwegian desided to travvel down there, with false ID cards, and working for security companies, speculations tells they thought it were easy money. Bounty hunters / people seeking easy money is a big problem in Congo, and therfor it's judged hard, often death penalty.

Now, Congo court has made up it's mind that it's our king that has sent those mens down as spions, to steal...god know what from Congo, and therfor they demand the king himself to answer for it aswell as paying the amount.

You can argue back and forth, and personally I think those two mens have done something that ain't quite right, but seeing this ridicilous court makes me think "jeezz, what's next? Throw bananas around while going apeshit on eachothers?" . This country is not civilized, and it's a shame that many vestern countries exploit it so heavly (often it's about the natural rescources that Congo canot take hand of themself, therfor other countries steal their rescources and taking the profit will plundering the land.
Problem now is that the court want to show an example to the world, and most likely Norway will recive the bill (like hell they pay that amount), while the two norwegian will be sentenced to death.

Did not find an article on this on english, but maybe some of you outside Norway have noticed this ..well case is the wrong word for it, it's more like a show, but either way...
Zimbabwe dollars, right? So about £1.50?
Beause otherwise they should be dead from all the laughing.
#3 - J@tko
How the hell did they come up with such an exact amount???
Quote from Dajmin :Zimbabwe dollars, right? So about £1.50?
Beause otherwise they should be dead from all the laughing.

That's US dollars. It's over 3000 ..billions I think in NOK's, and according to the page xe.com 3000 billion dollars rougly are around 497,914,660,322.25 dollars.
Quote from J@tko :How the hell did they come up with such an exact amount???

No idea, the whole case is a scandale.

Edit : Fixed typo I guess.
Edit 2 : UK dollars .. oh jeez what have I smoked, I meant US dollars
#5 - J@tko
lol wut
Kinda poor guys, But this is kinda stupid, the insane people who sued them knows that they dont have that much money, so why the hell do they sue them FOR that much money
Quote from J@tko :How the hell did they come up with such an exact amount???

you know, since there seems to be an awful lot of people working for the goverment, and they get really much of money for it, so i think this is how they get these prices

2545(people who work there) x 1234$ (the actual damage caused) x 1000 (people who work for the goverment need to have atleast 1 bomb secure esclade)= 3,140,530,000$

this is my theory how do these get counted
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123
Quote from The Very End :Yes, you read right,
497,914,660,322.25 dollars

NOK: 3012472926967.5
UK: 307734624191.45
Euro: 349315581184.36
Quote from batteryy :you know, since there seems to be an awful lot of people working for the goverment, and they get really much of money for it, so i think this is how they get these prices

2545(people who work there) x 1234$ (the actual damage caused) x 1000 (people who work for the goverment need to have atleast 1 bomb secure esclade)= 3,140,530,000$

this is my theory how do these get counted

Maybe, but I don't think there is a logic behind it. Congo wants Norway to admit some crazy spy-conspiracies that the king himself has sent these mens to Congo. It's a madshow indeed

Edit : Arox, I worte wrong first time. It was counted in American Dollars, while the 3000billion thingy is the norwegian amount ( NOK ) .
Quote from The Very End : No idea, the whole case is a scandal

As if "the West" doesn't have scandalous laws and court cases...
Quote from The Very End :...sent these men to Congo. It's...

Fixed
Quote from The Very End :
Edit : Arox, I worte wrong first time. It was counted in American Dollars, while the 3000billion thingy is the norwegian amount ( NOK ) .

I know
#13 - 5haz
I've read the book 'Blood River' and as far as I can see if you're from the Western world then its pretty suicidal to enter the Congo, the government dosen't even control a large part of the country and its corrupt enough as it is where it does have control.

And the people are pretty desperate and paranoid from where they've have had their nation raped by Europeans for over a hundred years.
Quote from boothy :As if "the West" doesn't have scandalous laws and court cases...

America doesn't count. I am sorry to sound that ignorant, but it's very true. Only in America you can sue the car company and win because you thought cruise controll were auto pilot.

Quote from 5haz :I've read the book 'Blood River' and as far as I can see if you're from the Western world then its pretty suicidal to enter the congo, the government dosen't even control a large part of the country and its corrupt enough as it is where it does have control.

And the people are pretty desperate and paranoid from where they've have had their nation raped by Europeans for over a hundred years.

Yeah It's a shame the country has been exploited so much that it has turned out to be like this now.
Wow! I also want that much UK dollars!

This is crazy....
Considering Congo ain't actually loaded with cash, I think their 'Buy it now' price is a tad too high to get much bidding going on.

I'd pay prolly 10€ for a used Norwegian if it's a female and gives good head.
Quote from spankmeyer :Considering Congo ain't actually loaded with cash, I think their 'Buy it now' price is a tad too high to get much bidding going on.

I'd pay prolly 10€ for a used Norwegian if it's a female and gives good head.

And if it is a male?
Quote from Bose321 :And if it is a male?

Good-looking shemale approved by /b/, maybe 5€?

Male? Dunno, I guess you could re-sell them as cheap labor. What people usually do with slightly used male Norwegians anyway?
Quote from spankmeyer :Good-looking shemale approved by /b/, maybe 5€?

Male? Dunno, I guess you could re-sell them as cheap labor. What people usually do with slightly used male Norwegians anyway?

You could hire Irish ones, their cheap.
Aww, this was ze serious thread you know :sorry:
But ok, I'll play along you bitches, fyi we are hybrids, norwegian I mean. In our development as human we thought it would be awesome to have the full package, so we come as standard with a double set of equiptment.
But what can you do with that double equipment?
Use your immagination.

Congo suing two civilans for 497,914,660,322.25 dollars
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG