The online racing simulator
Touge*Factory
(96 posts, started )
I'd like to join as well. I'll pm you my msn
yes please make a server! last night the only server were some layouts team orange :X
I would love to get a 24/7 server going but hosting is way too much for me too pay on my own, only being 14 so if anyone wants too kindly **donate** a server, I'd be greatful
Quote from Kanzai :I would love to get a 24/7 server going but hosting is way too much for me too pay on my own, only being 14 so if anyone wants too kindly **donate** a server, I'd be greatful

Like old times,I would gladly love to but i dont think you would like my connection.
Quote from ImportFantasy :Like old times,I would gladly love to but i dont think you would like my connection.

How is it compared too what it used too be?
lets just say that i have a 54 mbps.
54mbps? Oh yeah, real bad, i had 8mpbs. LOL
I use to have 11.The reason i said it was bad was because I have other people using the connection too like my brother and such.It would be impossible for me to host a server that would not drop out the internet connection.
We now have a dedicated server, up 24/7 thanks to mcgas001!!

Thanks heaps!
Well, The time is here. Touge^Factory is celebrating it's First birthday. We've come along way from what we were, with rough patches here and there but through it all, we're still here today. Thanks too everyone for their support!!

Here is teh video-
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=AoYkqie4-tU&fmt=18

Comments are more then welcome.
Well...Finally I have made some more TF skins in various colors. PM me TF members for details.
Revamping time!

It's been ages, due to personal issues the team withered away into the shadows but now we're back, bringing a new team roster with us so now, we're currently recruiting!

The skins are coming back, but in a different variety of colours and all seems to be going great so far, so if your interested, PM me and we can work something out!
#88 - feat
Sounds cool, is there any chance to get ''checked out'' ?
This is like sign up, nice team, nice work with everything here, haha.
Regards, feat

E: Oh, i should PM .. Sorry.
Quote from feat :Sounds cool, is there any chance to get ''checked out'' ?
This is like sign up, nice team, nice work with everything here, haha.
Regards, feat

E: Oh, i should PM .. Sorry.

Add me to MSN and we'll talk over it, i'd really like you as part of the team, depending on time zones and that sort of stuff.

MSN: [email protected]

On another note, I'd like to welcome Walkman to the team, very nice outgoing that I think would fit well into the touge factory roster.

Welcome to the team mate, enjoy your time at touge^F.

On another note aswell, i'd really like to start organising some team get togethers so we all get to know each other properly and have abit of a drift together so once we get a couple guys together i'll give you's some more details on the situation.

Cheers guys.
#90 - feat
Cheers for Walkman, he's from Latvia too.
He's pretty kewl tho.
I just joined D-Max, good luck guys, see how things will sort up.
re-joining if possible
#92 - feat
Umm, this team is Down or something ?
hi fella's (its LEX) , ive decided to re open the team, we are now recruiting, i dont expect the team to go very far at the moment, just a hobby etc
Hello!

So,i`d like to ask all TF members,who was in this team write me [email protected]

Maybe we can band together and start all anew.

-touge^F Walkman
Hey guys,

Long time no see. After a break for almost two years I've decided to make a return.With my return I plan on bringing this team back. Some may not agree with revamping it, but whatever, I always had a secret love for this team. Anyways, I'm recruiting members, so shoot me a PM or whatever and we will go from there.

Cheers guys.
Quote from Kanzai :Hey guys,

Long time no see. After a break for almost two years I've decided to make a return.With my return I plan on bringing this team back. Some may not agree with revamping it, but whatever, I always had a secret love for this team. Anyways, I'm recruiting members, so shoot me a PM or whatever and we will go from there.

Cheers guys.

Cheers mate. Good look once again! You have my support.

Touge*Factory
(96 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG