The online racing simulator
Touge*Factory
(96 posts, started )
Touge*Factory

Touge*Factory- T*F Is a team that had started just shy of a year ago, ran by myself, Kanzai with the help of all the other members.

The team isn't much of a skill orientated team, we're just a bunch of friends that drift/race on LFS. The team consists of-

тouge^F Kanzai
тouge^F Krazd

Server name-
N/A

Thanks.

- 21/09/10 -
Team is re-opened for recruitment

As you already know, If you guys need anything, JDMF is here to help and myself as a person is here is you ever need a little help or just anything in general. T*F has good values and also has great potenial, dont forget that
Thanks Ryan, means alot man.

I just whipped up a quick logo, nothing spectacular, simple but effective.
Also,if you guys need any renders or any help,im here
Same here, I hope things go well for you Kan! And nice to see Touge*Factory back (for a while hopefully!).
Quote from Kanzai :Thanks Ryan, means alot man.

I just whipped up a quick logo, nothing spectacular, simple but effective.

James Fajardo FTW!

Good luck with the team
Kanzai you know as an old member i can do alot to help you out im on LFS almost 24/7 im beginning to skin and make movies still wip im here bro <3
Thanks for your good comments guys. We should have our server up soon if all go's according to plan!
I'd like to welcome Lex to his new role in T*F, the other co-owner. He's been willing to help out where possible.
Your skin is done

Preview Attached PM your number that you would like aswell.
Attached images
preview.jpg
Wow man. Thats amazing, thank you so much!!
Nice one ryan!
You guys got loads of help, be grateful
New logo thanks to my friend at Eclipse Designs!!
We welcome Kiyo to the team as a co-leader, he'll help us make decisions with where the team goes and so forth!!

Enjoy your re-staying! :P
just want to say what a privledge (spelling lol) its gonna be to be co owner, i love this team, and i want to stick to it, we should be getting bigger and better in a matter of months with all the help that we're getting from you fella's,
cheers,
LEX
Can you feel, the love tonight?

jesus lex thats one of the gayest thing ive heard u say,

Kidding

Thanks for the help everyone
lmao.Its enjoyable to be friends with these guys and its funny of what they do on there spare time :P
WICKED yo IM BACKKKKKKKKKK TF
LOL
josh, your gone, free spot available for anyone whos wanting to join, lol jks
MD is dead already?

Good luck to you guys.
wow MD has been gone due to my school problems
You should see us when we are under the influence of alchol keisu!

I'm working out a deal with ryan at the moment so keep an eye on the thread an "co-owner, co-leader" status might be changed around.
No no...Ive seen that to.You guys were climbin hills and goin to south city to fern bay :P
I'm Rick

Touge*Factory
(96 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG