The online racing simulator
Touge*Factory
(96 posts, started )
i want to try a RB4 street skin , farley got me into rb4 along with gordon =P they make it look so easy
Website is online, and everything fixed, so look if you want
its hot , anyway i can get my hands on that pic ??
You like the design?
I don't know if i can just send it you, i need to ask niko for permission..

*edit. You can use it
sweet just pm me the linky =]
Ok
Hey guys,

Abit of an update, i will be cutting people from the team roster who are not in an active state to get room for dedicated drivers to help get the team more active and known.

I'll be posting up who has been cut in the next coming hours, please don't take any offense to this to the members who will be cut but being active is what we need.

Thanks.
good thing im active then
lets see who kanzai cuts * duh duh dummmmmmm *
Hmmm..
Ok guys, i have the new team roster, these people have been cut for being inactive/not wearing the tag and just getting the name out there in general. No hard feelings guys i just need to do whats best for T*F.

Liam left the team as he has had a trial elsewhere.

[T*F]Kanzai
[T*F]Shafz
[T*F]Lex
[T*F]Jaymz
[T*F]Josh
[T*F]Wolf
[T*F]Danny

The team is currently recruiting new and active members who are willing to get the team name out there and get known.

Thanks guys.
woohooo , may i ask my reason ???
Been words going around that your never wearing the tag, now why be in a team if you dont wear the tag?
i do wear tag .... , there are times i dont there are times i do .....
We welcome a new member to the T*F Stable, Tsunami. Welcome to the team. Great guy to drift with and have plenty of laughs with him.

Enjoy your stay champ!
Touge*Factory has given up the old tag, too something more appealing.

тouge^F

pfft change name to touge drifting and go for the super 1337 touge^D
LOL SHUT YO FACE!

ily rick.
Little drift session i had with <<D1>>Liam. ily.

touge^D ftw brah
so, are you guys open for recruiting? id like to join
Yea I would like to know if Touge*F still recruits, would like to join it
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, i have been pretty busy lately. We have currently only 2 Spots left in the team and we're going to be very picky on who we choose for the last two spots. We will organise a time to trial you and so forth and then we will make a decision.
Touge*Factory has a new website in the works at the moment. We're trying to take a more professional approach this time. We should have a dedicated drift server up soon aswell.

Touge*Factory
(96 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG