The online racing simulator
Oh no, not that thing again :doh:
Quote from zeugnimod :This thread reminds me of the good old times. :lovies3d:

Isn't it time for a new Redline thread soon, too? Who will have the honours to start it this time?

We didn't have an "USA sucks" thread in a long time, either. Where's DHRammstein when you need him?

Sorry for the useless post but...

:ices_rofl:biggrinfl
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from zeugnimod :We didn't have an "USA sucks" thread in a long time, either.

Tristan finds a way to turn any thread remotely related to the US into a "USA sucks" thread.
I didn't read the whole threat so I don't know if anybody already mentioned, But: currently round about 121000 laps with BF1 and NOT holding WR...
Quote from Schuppor :I didn't read the whole threat so I don't know if anybody already mentioned, But: currently round about 121000 laps with BF1 and NOT holding WR...

hmm...why? enjoying racing doesn`t mean that you enjoy hotlapping...
Quote from Schuppor :I didn't read the whole threat so I don't know if anybody already mentioned, But: currently round about 121000 laps with BF1 and NOT holding WR...

Eh? I've been on my feet for 19 years and I'm still not a faster runner than Usain Bolt?
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
I don't know why Tristan wastes his time on this thread really, there is no point trying to convince or persuade anyone on the internet, because nobody listens to anyone's point of view other than their own.
This might be a good thread for new members to read through just to see what the forum is like. It's got everything from random nonsense to technical discussions (sort of i guess) to back and forth bickering. All it needs is a highly technical discussion of physics, a drifting argument, and lots of whining about lack of news, and I think this thread would be a nice overview of the "General LFS Discussion" forum.

...or maybe not.

edit:
oh darn, I seem to have started a new page. oh well.
1. Well done FM-Failure for a fab achievement.
2. When will CTRA be back?
3. When will Tristan and Becky announce their engagement?
4. Is Shotglass really German?
5. Why do people have a general disregard for Americans?
6. I miss Kev!
7. Why do the LFS developers laugh at their own community!
8. Is iracing a waste of hard earned cash?
9. Will locked diff ever be removed?
10. Where the ferk is my Shirroco?
11. Will the Scots ever be able to pass a football?
12. Was Bob Smith born to natural parents or was he actually cut to size on a lathe?

All will be revealed in the next episode of the LFS forums!!!!!
Quote from AlienT. :
12. Was Bob Smith born to natural parents or was he actually cut to size on a lathe?

:biggrinfl
Struan You are one crazy guy
Quote from AlienT. :1. Well done FM-Failure for a fab achievement.
2. When will CTRA be back?
3. When will Tristan and Becky announce their engagement?
4. Is Shotglass really German?
5. Why do people have a general disregard for Americans?
6. I miss Kev!
7. Why do the LFS developers laugh at their own community!
8. Is iracing a waste of hard earned cash?
9. Will locked diff ever be removed?
10. Where the ferk is my Shirroco?
11. Will the Scots ever be able to pass a football?

All will be revealed in the next episode of the LFS forums!!!!!

1, +1
2, I gather not
3, Unless he gonna get little tristan removed ..the odds are low
5, Not sure on that one , LOTS of americans = more that their fair share of idiots . This then appeares dissprotional as the stupid ones really wanna be heard ( electing film stars and really stupip people as presidents probably dont help ... tho they seem to have sorted that one )
6, Bless !
7, Not sure they do tbh
8, From what I have heard / read .. yes
9, Hope its going next patch ..
10, In a big box marked "Huge anti-climax"
11, No
12, gonna take the Fif on that one
Quote from DoC_uk : 12, gonna take the 5th on that one

That's the fif.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wX_zxF38Rk

I find it rather amusing that bit of American culture has made it across the pond.

EDIT: And yes, I'm aware other citizens in other countries have a similar right, but the "5th" refers specifically to the US Amendment.
Quote from AlienT. :1. Well done FM-Failure for a fab achievement. Huh ? Did i miss something ?
2. When will CTRA be back? September 14th 2037 about 7.34pm - ish
3. When will Tristan and Becky announce their engagement? I doubt Becky will ever be that desperate.
4. Is Shotglass really German? Of course he's German. He likes Phil Collins
5. Why do people have a general disregard for Americans? Havn't you met any ?
6. I miss Kev! So aim better next time
7. Why do the LFS developers laugh at their own community! Have you read the forums lately ?
8. Is iracing a waste of hard earned cash? It's a waste of easy earned cash too.
9. Will locked diff ever be removed? Probably, but they don't know where they've left the keys
10. Where the ferk is my Shirroco? Buy a Golf, much more practical.
11. Will the Scots ever be able to pass a football? Only if they eat one.
12. Was Bob Smith born to natural parents or was he actually cut to size on a lathe? No, he was formed from the reconstituted earwax of LFS beta testers and assorted belly button fluff from the "First Hungarian Lilliput Midget Troupe" of the 1920's, at least that's what i was told

Couldn't resist
why is this thread going off topic so much!!??
any why am i contributing?
why do you guys want the option for a locked diff gone so much??
this makes some drifters (not me) angry
my drag setup relies on it...and our setups with locked diff will no longer be valid
#241 - Zay
Quote from logitekg25 :why is this thread going off topic so much!!??
any why am i contributing?
why do you guys want the option for a locked diff gone so much??
this makes some drifters (not me) angry
my drag setup relies on it...and our setups with locked diff will no longer be valid

ya try to stay on topic guys
I admire him not because of the km's but because he still isn't bored after driving so much.

Quote from Forbin :That's the fif.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wX_zxF38Rk

I find it rather amusing that bit of American culture has made it across the pond.

EDIT: And yes, I'm aware other citizens in other countries have a similar right, but the "5th" refers specifically to the US Amendment.

my bad , then i will take the Fif ..
gz fail )
now we should wait until someone will reach 1 milion posts in forum
Quote from oldnavy :now we should wait until someone will reach 1 milion posts in forum

I think all the forum hast roughly 1 million posts.
Quote from 5tag :I think all the forum hast roughly 1 million posts.

1,238,362 posts, to be exact.
ooo i missed thatone, gratz fail
He really doesn't have live, whenever I connect to FOX Junkies, he is always there... Something's wrong with him
Quote from iFastLT :He really doesn't have live, whenever I connect to FOX Junkies, he is always there... Something's wrong with him

Actually whenever I've connected to ventrilo (in the past, dunno about the present), he's always been afk..

Guess he doesn't know how to close lfs?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG