The online racing simulator
Where's the option for 0?
Heidfeld + Alonso
Ahw i wanted rain that makes the race exciting
Quote from BlueFlame :What happened exactly?

Alonso was on a flying lap and on the last corner Heidfield got into his way and they both collided. Alonso lost his front wing and Heidfield nearly got rolled over.

It was a weird one, it looked like Heidfield was going into the pits so Alonso just dived into the last turn as usual, but then all of a sudden Heidfield did too.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from carey :Well Alonso locked up and Heidfeld reckoned he had given him room (from what I heard of the team radio with that idiot guy from Force India talking over it).

Ian's not an idiot...
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Quote from carey :All I could think of when watching this was that in LFS he would have rolled

You would get spun into oblivion
#35 - JJ72
It's the first race in this season that I feel I couldn't care less........
WTF happened to Luca?
Nothing..... He just sucks
Woooo!

1-2

All Mclaren this weekend!
:bananadea
I kind of wish I didn't switch to an all Brawn lineup for my fantasy F1 team now. I just hope they have a better race strategy than Mclaren. Such a shame Kovalainen didn't get pole though.
Shouldn't Prawn GP have an advantage here, since their tyres run supposedly run cooler than most other teams'
Quote from ATC Quicksilver : Such a shame Kovalainen didn't get pole thought.

Hamilton was quicker on his second run before he pitted anyway so it really wasn't on the cards for Kovi.
Quote from Intrepid :Hamilton was quicker on his second run before he pitted anyway so it really wasn't on the cards for Kovi.

I think it was but if I was Hamilton, I would of completed the lap anyway....
Quote from BlueFlame :I think it was but if I was Hamilton, I would of completed the lap anyway....

Why? that's just wasting fuel.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
be interesting in ferrari stick to their plan and run badoer at spa, he certainly seems to think they will and his sticking to his plan of running this weekend as a total test session. if he does race there will be interesting to see how he fairs on a track he knows after having completed a race weekend. it has to be said that vealencia is probably one of the worst circuits to make a come back at after a long lay off with the walls offering little room to make errors whilst you find the limits.

on the other hand i like the idea BBC gave of sticking piquet in the ferrari till the end of the season, he's still current on his knowlage and, as was said, often you put a driver in a different team and you get a completly different performance. plus it would give them a yardstick to measure kimi (and by association massa) against ahead of alonso's (alleged) appearance in a ferrari next year
Quote from Jertje :Why? that's just wasting fuel.

And post a better lap time for the sake of it.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
Something is missing in this thread. A group of people......
#49 - 5haz
Wow Mclaren have found some speed, I wonder if ex member Adrian Newey has been slipping them some Red Bull doccuments over the past few weeks?

You heard it here first.
Quote from DevilDare :Something is missing in this thread. A group of people......

Your immature remarks were missing from this thread until the quoted post as well.

I have to say the thread could live quite well without them, why not keep it that way?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG