The online racing simulator
Quote from Becky Rose :Good old brundle... "coming through, reason for queue jumping: imperialism" lolz

Loved it, I thought it might turn into a fight at one point, she should have realised he would do that, being a racing driver he is never likely to join the back of the que without trying to overtake someone. Does anyone know if Sky Germany have live coverage?
Brundle rocks

No queues in his world
**** Mark Webber, Button was infront goin into the chicane, got sideways went across the chicane and kept position, whats so bad about that?
ah look Red Bull licking FIA balls to get past a better car
Knew that Button/Webber thing would come up. IF Webber got past Jenson would have still had the inside line for the next part of the chicane.

Just want F1 to race on the track and not in a stewards room during or after the race
Quote from trebor901 :**** Mark Webber, Button was infront goin into the chicane, got sideways went across the chicane and kept position, whats so bad about that?

Spa 08
that was another case of bad judgement by FIA because Hamilton did let Raikonnen back past then passed him again but still got penalised after the race.
Quote from trebor901 :ah look Red Bull licking FIA balls to get past a better car

Why isn't Button all over Webber now and trying to get the position back when he has the better car?
Hekki is definitely trying hold Rubens up.
-
(zeugnimod) DELETED by zeugnimod
vettel fail
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
YES! Vettel out
Quote from trebor901 :that was another case of bad judgement by FIA because Hamilton did let Raikonnen back past then passed him again but still got penalised after the race.

No its a case of Button cutted the chicane and didn't give the position to Webber which is agianst the rules.

look it up before talking crap.
poor vettel
Lolz
Nooo.... Vettel....

He is in my F1 Manager team I knew I should pick Heiki instead....
Damn unlucky for Vettel.
Quote from Mustafur :No its a case of Button cutted the chicane and didn't give the position to Webber which is agianst the rules.

look it up before talking crap.

not talking crap, the rule is crap that Button was infront on the way in and on the way out yet still has to give up the place
f@@@ me ! this race is so boring !
According to James Allen, Vettel only has one fresh engine left =S not good news for him.

DAmn this race is boring. track like this should be scrap.

Quote from Mustafur :Do you have TV? go to One digital.

Cause my cousin was watching the TV. I got OneHD now. =D
Pfff, Badoer wussy ;p
Quote from el pibe :f@@@ me ! this race is so boring !

yep, and its on the calender for another few years

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG