The online racing simulator
Tornado Hosting!
(60 posts, closed, started )
I'm sure Sir Alan Sugar had to start off in this way. The business world is rough and tough, you gotta take advantage of everything! Even if you're lying.
#27 - wild
Could you explain to me why you are charging £5 per slot for the bronze, £10 for the Silver and £20 for the gold packages? From what I can see you have no added benefits for having the gold package rather than the bronze.

You have already said that they’re all hosted on the one VPS, Which will be hosted on a dedicated server with other VPS's. That could in turn cause some lag to the LFS Servers that you’ll be hosting.

You have also claimed to have the cheapest LFS Servers. From what I can work out if you wanted a 32 slot server with you then that’ll be £5 x 32 = £160. I'm not sure if it's yearly, monthly or weekly that you're offering as you didn't say what it was.

If you compare the same offer to 500 servers, then it’s £110.59 for a year for a 32 slot server. That’s a £49.41 saving if people use 500 servers.

Then you could also compare your offer to Storm-Servers. So for a year that would be 12 months x £5 = £60. Once again that’s a £100 saving from your offer!

So please tell me why anyone would use you for hosting, when you’ve already said that the VPS you will be using will be down for 6 weeks, and the other company’s I’ve compared you to has Dedicated servers which reliability is quite good or so I’ve heard.
Stig, let me get a trial server. 30days, right?
Guys, it's so much easier to just call him stupid and walk away
Stig you will never be better than storm servers,

Any problems i have had with my server, (all due to my own fault i would like to say , Paul has come on and stayed until it is fixed, ( me changing password doesnt help)

Before you rent a server from stig, remember you have to send your cruise insim to him, to be installed,

Then you wont see it again, until it has been renamed and then watch for a Stigs new cruise insim post appearing
I couldnt help myself on this one. You really think you can come on here and bash two top server providers. Dean at 500servers works extremely hard and all questions are answered all the time. He even goes above and beyond what he needs to and assists his customers on add on programs through his servers. I know I have bothered him enough and he is always been polite and helpful.

A proper business plan never includes a company publicly putting another company down and slandering it. A proper busniess offers a product and sells it on its own merits.

Also you going down for 6 weeks but are offering a package now. Who would buy something that doesnt exsist.

My advice: create a informative web site ( no one of your free ones) get a real domain name- be realistic. and do ever bash a exsisting another sevice or your possible competition.

My advice is to please stop the madness.. However I do get amused to see whats next from you.

A side note- I would check to see if you are using the name Tornado Servers legally...I think that current company might have some issues with you.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Stig, let me get a trial server. 30days, right?

It will be out of business 6 weeks for maintenance
I'm going to temporarily lower myself to the lowest common denominator:

...lulz
Quote from tiagolapa :It will be out of business 6 weeks for maintenance

No, that's not what he said....

It will be down for 6 weeks for "matenence"....."proberly".
all i got to say about this is....

ROFLMFAO
Someone should keep a record of how many teams/championships/businesses "The Stig" has tried creating and failed
#38 - wild
Quote from DevilDare :Someone should keep a record of how many teams/championships/businesses "The Stig" has tried creating and failed

One thing I've noticed is whenever someone questions him he never seems to reply to the topic for quite a while ..
Quote from wild :One thing I've noticed is whenever someone questions him he never seems to reply to the topic for quite a while ..

He is a busy business man, what did you expect.
#40 - wild
Quote from broken :He is a busy business man, what did you expect.

A quick reply here and there, he can after all do 24/7 support
Quote from banshee56 :Proberly....

He is busy matening his servers now... It's a tough job, you know.
Quote from broken :He is busy matening his servers now... It's a tough job, you know.

And creating useless threads in LFS forum. One more just minutes ago
Quote from tiagolapa :And creating useless threads in LFS forum. One more just minutes ago

Going to look for it now.
Quote from broken :He is busy matening his servers now... It's a tough job, you know.

I would have said "proberly" in response, but I rent a VPS to run all of the servers for LOTA and I've never had any tough issues with "matening" the servers and I've had 5 running (w/ an insim-enabled app on each) at once.

Now, as someone stated before, we started to see lag issues when more than two servers are populated with drivers from around the world. I don't know what he is running on, but mine are running on 64-bit Win2003 servers with 1GB RAM and 300GB tfer/mo (which we've never even approached) on a dedicated IP.
Somebody, please close this thread. Damn...
oh god.. Here we go again.

Nice one Mr Stig, especially when you're about 13/14 yeats of age, if that. - You're going to be one of those people on Dragons' den one day, keep up the good work!!!

/sarcasm
Quote from Mike141292 :oh god.. Here we go again.

Nice one Mr Stig, especially when you're about 13/14 yeats of age, if that. - You're going to be one of those people on Dragons' den one day, keep up the good work!!!

/sarcasm

Lol, i dont think even he knows his true age. 10, 12, 18, 31?!?!? lol
Quote from Stiggy's Siggy :Part of Flight Simulator X

Yes! We can fly the Stig in FSX Or is he the CEO of the Microsoft dev team now?
This is what makes this thread even better, TC Ash posts then one of his lapdogs TC Mike follows
This thread is closed

Tornado Hosting!
(60 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG