The online racing simulator
Tornado Hosting!
(60 posts, closed, started )
Tornado Hosting!
Tornado Hosting

Hello, i'm (The Stig) and i'm the CEO of Tornado Hosting designed for LFS its compared to 500Servers you dont get a 30 day trial with it do you? And a free insim included? And 24/7 asstence? NO you dont not even with 500Servers all of this and the other offers included in 500Servers (We are Cheaper) than any other hosting company we host many other servers including your own Website and we will set it up within 5 minuites and 500Servers cannot do that can they? Proberly not if you can match this offer you'd proberly not try (Maybe 500Servers) so why dont you find out yourself today to see our price list it'll be down on your screen below.

SILVER

£5.00 per slot
Insim: No (Pay Extra)
Trial: Yes

BRONZE

£10.00 (per slot)
Insim: No

GOLD

£20.00
Insim: Yes

SLOTS

Silver

Starting from 1 upto 45 slots (Per Slot)

Bronze

Gold

How to order?

Well, you can either email me at focuws@fsmail.net for a order or just PM me if you require any other services ask me here.

PayPal Comming Soon!

Thanks,
The Stig (CEO)
#2 - Jakg
Before anyone parts with any money - what hardware is this being run on?

Why would I give money to someone with an FSMail address and poor spelling?

And wth is the difference between Silver, Bronze or Gold...?
Hello,

My hosting system is: Virtual Private Server
#4 - Jakg
Where is the VPS and what's its connection speed?
#5 - VoiD
:chairfall

:munching_
What sort of experience do you have in this market?
Your dba name conflicts with a webhosting service.
Website, server specification, server location, refund policy........
I'm confused... £10 per slot? £450? (Also, bronze is less valuable than silver in real terms).
The Stig strikes once again

:ices_rofl

I just love this guy.....
First of all, 500Servers.com does offer "insims". For the last friggin' time....it's NOT "an insim". It's an application that uses InSim as a communication protocol with LFS. Get it right, please.

"...24/7 asstence..." What the hell is "asstence"? And if you can do that 24/7, when are you going to sleep? I mean, you only paid for a VPS...surely you aren't paying a staff to provide support to your customers when you are away sleeping/working/@school/whatever.

"...500Servers cannot do that can they? Proberly not..." Did you even look into 500Servers capabilities before making this claim? My guess is...."Proberly" not.

You are hosting LFS servers and websites on a VPS? That is absolutely the wrong choice for hardware for a business of this type. Wait, do you even have a control panel for either the websites or the servers? My guess is...."Proberly" not. I doubt you would spend the money to obtain a license.

Don't even get me started on the spelling/grammar of the OP.....I'll sum it up like this:

"NO you dont not even with 500Servers all of this and the other offers included in 500Servers (We are Cheaper) than any other hosting company we host many other servers including your own Website and we will set it up within 5 minuites and 500Servers cannot do that can they? Proberly not if you can match this offer you'd proberly not try (Maybe 500Servers) so why dont you find out yourself today to see our price list it'll be down on your screen below."

ALL of that is punctuated as ONE SENTENCE. One.

Simply put, it is very clear that you rented a VPS for cheap. Then you realized that since it takes very little resources to actually run a single server, you guessed that you could throw 20 of them on a VPS and run a little business. A business with a generic name that, by the way, is used for web-type hosting and services many times already.

And then you come on here and have the gall to compare yourself to 500Servers.com and claim you're better. There is a reason why they are priced like they are.....they prove time and again that they ARE the #1 LFS server host for the same reasons that you claim to be better.

No thank you, sir. CoRe Racing will stick with Dean and his staff at 500Servers.com for the time being and well into the future.
Hello,

Server based in England UK fasted connection we could get and hopefully within the next year or so we'll be able to host Websites (I didnt include that Sorry Guys!) and also we're going to be down for matenence soon and it should be for 6 weeks or so with the servers we are hosting (3 Servers) we're going to have to sort out the other VPS we've ordered and also when thats done (I hope) i'll be able to get all the hosting stuff there But we will have to go down for 6 weeks as I said this is for works to get started on the MAIN LINK and because its hosted at my home town in my own house and I have a Server computer I'll need to also sort that out so it should all start soon.

epic sentence. I think you should read what banshee56 wrote, maybe then you'll work out that this wont work.
Already going out of business?
Listen to banshee56 wise words and do a reality check.
#13 - pipa
Is that name supposed to be ironic?
Quote from banshee56 :First of all, 500Servers.com does offer "insims". For the last friggin' time....it's NOT "an insim". It's an application that uses InSim as a communication protocol with LFS. Get it right, please.

"...24/7 asstence..." What the hell is "asstence"? And if you can do that 24/7, when are you going to sleep? I mean, you only paid for a VPS...surely you aren't paying a staff to provide support to your customers when you are away sleeping/working/@school/whatever.

"...500Servers cannot do that can they? Proberly not..." Did you even look into 500Servers capabilities before making this claim? My guess is...."Proberly" not.

You are hosting LFS servers and websites on a VPS? That is absolutely the wrong choice for hardware for a business of this type. Wait, do you even have a control panel for either the websites or the servers? My guess is...."Proberly" not. I doubt you would spend the money to obtain a license.

Don't even get me started on the spelling/grammar of the OP.....I'll sum it up like this:

"NO you dont not even with 500Servers all of this and the other offers included in 500Servers (We are Cheaper) than any other hosting company we host many other servers including your own Website and we will set it up within 5 minuites and 500Servers cannot do that can they? Proberly not if you can match this offer you'd proberly not try (Maybe 500Servers) so why dont you find out yourself today to see our price list it'll be down on your screen below."

ALL of that is punctuated as ONE SENTENCE. One.

Simply put, it is very clear that you rented a VPS for cheap. Then you realized that since it takes very little resources to actually run a single server, you guessed that you could throw 20 of them on a VPS and run a little business. A business with a generic name that, by the way, is used for web-type hosting and services many times already.

And then you come on here and have the gall to compare yourself to 500Servers.com and claim you're better. There is a reason why they are priced like they are.....they prove time and again that they ARE the #1 LFS server host for the same reasons that you claim to be better.

No thank you, sir. CoRe Racing will stick with Dean and his staff at 500Servers.com for the time being and well into the future.

Don't take it so seriously, mate. I mean.... He just failed big time by comparing himself with one of the best server hosting providers, even claiming that he is better... It's really funny - 24/7 support he says, but he doesn't even have a website?? lol.... There isn't even a way to pay him.... And difference between 1st 2 packets - for the 1st you pay less for slot and can pay more if you want an insim(yeah, I just used that damn wrong word :P), as far as i understand, and the 2nd - you pay more per slot and don't have the ability to have an insim(and again)... It's just silly... No matter how many times you explain to him he just won't stop doing all these "companies" and teams..

And a question to (The Stig): A CEO of what?
Tornado Hosting cheaper than us or 500 Servers i dont think so
Quote from boyracer1981 :Tornado Hosting cheaper than us or 500 Servers i dont think so

I don't think Tornado Hosting is actually providing something, since "they" gone off, before there was even a way to pay for a server.
Holy crap, this keeps getting better and better! You've just advertised to sell LFS servers on a VPS that needs updates and will be down for 6 weeks? What are they doing to it? Replacing every component with parts from Joe's Computer Shop in Australia? Surely the shipping delay is why it's taking 6 weeks. And your temporary solution for the hundreds of customers that you are sure to get is to run all of those 47-slot servers off a home-based PC?

Oh yeah...and again.....

Server based in England UK fasted connection we could get and hopefully within the next year or so we'll be able to host Websites (I didnt include that Sorry Guys!) and also we're going to be down for matenence soon and it should be for 6 weeks or so with the servers we are hosting (3 Servers) we're going to have to sort out the other VPS we've ordered and also when thats done (I hope) i'll be able to get all the hosting stuff there But we will have to go down for 6 weeks as I said this is for works to get started on the MAIN LINK and because its hosted at my home town in my own house and I have a Server computer I'll need to also sort that out so it should all start soon.

This is ONE SENTENCE....ONE!

/me shakes head and goes to get some popcorn.

Please, do yourself a favor (and quit wasting your potential customers' time) and go figure out these things:

1) You need to supply a server hosting solution (hardware-wise) that doesn't have immediate issues (we DON'T care why it's out....that's not our job...that's your job...figure it out.)

2) Get a clear pricing structure that backs up your claims of being better than 500Servers.com, if in fact all of your services are better than them, which I highly doubt

3) Get a control panel for the LFS servers. Then you can tell your customers that if they need to change one little thing, they can do it and stop/start/restart the server. Without this, all they can do is change the config file, welcome file, download replays, upload layouts, etc etc (via FTP, assuming you are even running an FTP server or service on the VPS)

4) Learn to spell and punctuate....please. You are not presenting yourself in a professional manner in any stretch of the imagination.

Quote from broken :Don't take it so seriously, mate. I mean....

Yeah, sorry...no. He comes on here and offers a service to me, a potential paying customer, with that crap? I am in the process of starting a business of my own (completely unrelated to LFS, btw) and there is no way I would even consider presenting (crappy) services like that in such an unprofessional manner.
This isn't funny anymore. Stig is getting F annoying. If I just could punch him in the face..
Yeah... I believe that the majority of people are aware that you can't just start a hosting business with renting a vps from somewhere and make a post(which actually has a lot of spelling mistakes) in some forum.... But that's (The Stig), with his 100 teams and 1 hosting "providing" service now.

And I would bet you a beer(if you were living in my city :P) that he doesn't have a FTP server.
This thread just made me ROFL.

If the stig thinks that is the way to do business, then I don't think that either myself or stormservers are in any trouble on this.

I have a rather large smile on my face now

Thanks STIG!

@Banshee ...

Just for a bit of fun, lets answer those comparisons though

Hello, I'm (The Stig) and I'm the CEO of Tornado Hosting designed for LFS its compared to 500Servers you don't get a 30 day trial with it do you? Nope. I guess we're doomed!!!

And a free insim included? Airio and LFSLapper can be installed instantly via the control panel.

And 24/7 assistance? Nope, but we do what we can.

(We are Cheaper)... £5 a slot..... I think not

We will set it up within 5 minutes and 500Servers cannot do that can they?... Instant setup, just have to wait for the e-mail servers to catch up with everything.. Normally 3 - 10 minutes

Thanks again for the laughs (The Stig) although as with anybody else that wants to do this, best of luck with your venture
indeed!
Quote from franky500 :this thread just made me ROFL.

if the stig thinks that is the way to do business, then i dont think that either myself or stormservers are in any trouble on this.

i have a rather large smile on my face now

Thanks STIG!

@Banshee ...

Made me giggle aswell

OT wasent this the same bloke (kid) who was begging fo a free server in another post?
Quote from boyracer1981 :
OT wasent this the same bloke (kid) who was begging fo a free server in another post?

I believe so yes

I think im gonna ask one of the other mods to keep an eye over this way incase it starts getting ugly. would not be fair for me to act here.
If this guy was a demo racer I'm sure he'd have been banned for trolling by now...
Storm Servers and 500 Severs have had time and effort put behind them with a vast infastructure neather of us set these things up over night
My suggestion is to make sure you have a good backbone (dedicated computers not vps) A website and control panel and SUPPORT SYSTEM
you will need ALL THESE things to make it work

Good Luck

Paul
This thread is closed

Tornado Hosting!
(60 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG