The online racing simulator
Physics / Suspention Bug!
(8 posts, started )
Hey guys,

Ive noticed the last days in LiveForSpeed theres a "little" big bug on the cars,
if you drive with the cars on the gras the suspention is going to work but if you go only with two wheels on the grass(the red,blue,withe things betwen grass and road) and the other two wheels on the street both front wheels are going crazy. Let me Explain:

===========================================

Car: UF1000
Track: AS5R
Speed: Not eargend

What to do:

Drive with you car completly in the gras and watch at your Tyres (with the camera view)
Ok, you see both tyres/suspentions are moving and going fast up and down.

Now the Test:

Drive with the car only with both left or right wheels in the grass an you see both front tyres/suspentions are moving. In real life or Patch Z only one front tyre/suspention moved..

Requirements:

LFS 0.5 Z15

Please post if this bug works also on other cars and patches under Z15 like Z10 or Z13.

Regards Grinch
I don't have this bug in my LFS Z15. Maybe you can post a replay / video of the bug. If I have left tyres on the curb and right tyres on the road, the left suspension is moving up and down and the right one is OK (only small moves because of car body movement).
#3 - senn
tested and cannot reproduce, can you provide a replay of this occuring please.
BIG ISSUE!

Its only working on a Z15 DEDIHOST!
Yea i can reproduce it:

Here some things wich should help you to reproduce it.

Just follow the Replay how to drive
That's weird if it works only in dedi.
Quote from Heiko1 :Yea i can reproduce it:
Here some things wich should help you to reproduce it.
Just follow the Replay how to drive

I still dont have the bug in Z15.
You need to drive on the curbs and watch the right tyre.
use Heiko1's Setup and Layout

ive tryed it and it works 100% to reproduce it

PS: i dont know to why its only working on an dedihost
AFAIK dedihost has some anti-cheat/tracer which checks if your position is valid and moves you to nearest valid position if your position is invalid. Maybe trace code was changed in test patch dedihost?

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG