The online racing simulator
Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )

im so confused

and it still might be because if someone would sa to me i ve a card slot down there i would respond amidiatly
Quote from John5200 :
and it still might be because if someone would sa to me i ve a card slot down there i would respond amidiatly

What the fu*k, is that Google translator?
Quote from Boris Lozac :All members of Fapers United are sending their best regards to you sir..

you are welcome
This thread is ridiculous
Admit it guys, you never have a chance to get anything HALF that looking like her, so stop whining that she's not _that_ hot
Quote from The Very End :Admit it guys, you never have a chance to get anything HALF that looking like her, so stop whining that she's not _that_ hot

i just realised maybe you could contact hir, you know, you both are shemales and maybe youd have great discussions
Quote from The Very End :Admit it guys, you never have a chance to get anything HALF that looking like her, so stop whining that she's not _that_ hot

But we do have a chance to meet someone who is a real girl.

Well that's just wrong!
Quote from batteryy :i just realised maybe you could contact hir, you know, you both are shemales and maybe youd have great discussions

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Quote from BlakjeKaas :But we do have a chance to meet someone who is a real girl.

What, real girls... aren't they just a myth?

Quote from Intrepid :Well that's just wrong!

Prove me wrong
sHe has a penis. Live with it.
LIVE FOR PENIS!!
Lol, I don't care what she got because I don't care about her, but I vote for big.. uhm vaffles, not a penis.
I call them "Mudflaps"
Quote from Scrabby :sHe has a penis. Live with it.

Pretty sure she doesn't. There'd be more about it in the press if it was actually confirmed by something other than a blog that's also full of blatantly untrue stories.

And she wouldn't have got away with being a gogo dancer for long if her hotpants were bulging

I'm quite surprised this topic hasn't been modded to death by now. It's not exactly Disney conversation.

for me... lady GAGA isn't even half of that beauty what my lady is
I really fail to see how people find her hot...... I mean really....... How low and home trapped do you have to be not to spot loads of proper sexy good looking girls out there in town or something?
Quote from DevilDare :I really fail to see how people find her hot...... I mean really....... How low and home trapped do you have to be not to spot loads of proper sexy good looking girls out there in town or something?

i kinda agree with that , i mean ive seen people ( even on this very forum ) still say she/he/it is still hot .
Go out , Get laid , its not that hard
Either way, her/his music is crapola.
Quote from Intermediate07 :+1

there are much prettier girlz than Lady GaGa

Yep like Fergi!!!!:wow:

P.S. Man i love this avatars!!!!!!:smileyrai
:laola::smileyrai OMG I realy love them!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaahaaaaa(ouh my stomach!!!!) Im crying!!:chairfall
PLZ send me a page !!!! OMG dude i realy pain////////

E:Sorry for offtopic....... BUT is gr8!!!

E2 Thanks! (ok DevilDare no more offtopic post)
Not this again.....
She would be so much nicer if she wasnt raped by her record company/whoever manages her.

She is so much hotter as a brunette

Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG