The online racing simulator
About Me? :)
(47 posts, started )
Very nice job sir. There are i think some misused words. You shoud use term track not song i guess(heard) as there is no vocal.

Good luck.
They sound very good. They aren't maybe just my style but I like how they sound. I think I'm a bit more after the commercial crap.
Thanks fellas!

Im tryng to do my best on this 'career'.

Dj Hazaky vs. DMX - Lord Give Me A Sign [Final Version]
Download Here

Link is not working, again?!
Quote from hazaky :Thanks fellas!

Im tryng to do my best on this 'career'.

Dj Hazaky vs. DMX - Lord Give Me A Sign [Final Version]
Download Here

Link is not working, again?!

It is working, and is very fast too .
Ooh, then im having somekinda problem with my browser i think But, well ... download the song and give comments
y0

Im working on a new song, this time ... dnb

Just a test, the mad part is under construction
Attached files
j6hkertrumm_test.mp3 - 1.5 MB - 213 views
Added new song in myspace. Its just a test, volumes are not right and stuff. Just a test

www.myspace.com/hazaky
I lolled at name "j6hker_trumm". Just seemed to be funny name.

To non-estonian ppl: "jõhker trumm" = "brutal drum"
Thats the way i name them, to not get too many "untitled" projects and song names
Okay, upcoming remix of a pretty good and known song.

Adam K & Soha - Twilight [Hazaky Remix / Test]

http://www.hot.ee/garol//twilight_test.mp3

Comments please Its still in beta stage, so i still have alot of work to do.
It's fackin awesome!

Ye well done.
I dont visit myspace very often but i added u
some nice tunes but i feel there's no "start, middle, end" just the middle. a dance tune needs this.
EXAMPLE this edit would mashup sweet with the faithless insomnia accapella.
Well, myea. Im still amateur, but ill try
Aaight, im kinda bored right now. Well, for long time now. I was wondering that if i could do LFS main theme song then what ... or, how good i could make it. So i started and as a big suprise for me, it came out pretty nice and stuff. Its like a breakbeat intro or something. I cant explain, but listen and tell what u think

And when exporting the song, i dont know - the quality is 256kbps but somewhere u can hear the poly above the max volume or something. And its short, just a preview.
Attached files
lfstestlolo.mp3 - 894.4 KB - 210 views
the beats sound too......em, clean. and after the into, double the keys a bit. so it's less like keys, wait, keys, wait.
Quote from dadge :the beats sound too......em, clean. and after the into, double the keys a bit. so it's less like keys, wait, keys, wait.

Well, im not sure but thats what i want it to be. A bit different and yes, clean sounding tune. Well, i already made a new version of it. A bit longer, better bassline and more hats.

In that "clean" thing, i mean that i dont want any trancey stuff in there. First of all, maginate a bit. Your watching a replay for example and this song is playng as background. It sounds good to me ...

Edit: Ooh, and the new version is a bit slower. Sounds better for my ears =]
Attached files
lfstestlolo3.mp3 - 1 MB - 203 views
It's hard to get honest opinions about music on the internet...

I like it for what it is, and it's not even my style of music. Keep it up man.
Dont know, another one im working on. Planning to do a big project with this one, but well see.
Attached files
extended_lfs.mp3 - 1.8 MB - 200 views

About Me? :)
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG