The online racing simulator
About Me? :)
(47 posts, started )
Dj Hazaky's Thread.
WoW, nice

My kind of music, I love it very trancey :P
Thanks guys, well im working very hardly on this thing and i like it damn much. Im pretty sure that its my life-time hobby or something
I am not a fan of this music style, but i also make music (i play guitar, bass, piano and use an MPC for sampling). I would also call this my "lifetime hobby". It's not that i would be on a professional level or something. I'm still learning everytime i am working on something new, and i mostly do it for the fun and for myself.

What i'm trying to say is...

Even if it's not my style of music, i can hear that you have a good feeling for what you do. And i know that beside all the fun, it's a lot of time spent aswell. It sounds like you are good at what you're doing.
I agree, very nice words and thanks.
#7 - (SaM)
You work as a DJ? Don't you mean producer? Or do you actually spin records publicly?

Anyway, I've listened to both of your songs on your website and I'm pleasantly surprised. I expected an (perhaps unsuccessful) attempt of creating standard commercial electronic music, yet instead you created music I couldn't confine in any genre. Both were tracks of a new style. Your style!

You seem to ignore all commercial influence and listened to your own inspiration when creating those songs and that is something I always greatly admire. I do the same thing too. I have created dozens of songs which all have sort of a touch of different genres, yet are none of those. I create music as I want it to sound, not so that others will like it.

Sad thing is, I've once created a track which does fit to only one, perhaps commercial genre, Anthem Trance, and it reached international attention by radio stations and producers, while the others received only a small audience.

What I'm trying to say is, if you really love what you're doing, keep going this way and enjoy your music, as others will hear and appreciate your love for your own track. Yet, if you want to make big money out of it, confine it in one popular genre.
Sounds cool! It always amazes me how creative one must be to just create something with such rhythm from scratch.
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
very nice tracks, one chilled out one and one that is harder. what software do you use mate if you dont mind me asking, i use audacity, but im gonna try fruity loops soon as it comes with samples, synths, etc,, so i can get on with some stuff from scratch hopefully, when i get time that is.
Thanks everybody for those very good words

I like this job very damn much, i can say that i sit day2day staring at my screen and putting waves together. Im addicted.

I used NA Absynth 4, Adobe Audition and a little bit fruity loops for combining the loop(s).

Edit: I dont play live, but i did few years ago. I made disco's at my schoolhouse. Made pretty well money. I stopped making partyes because i was doing them with my friend and he didnt help me at all. All the stuff (speakers, amplifiers, pc, over 100gb music) was from me. He was just next to me and wanted half of the money. So i finally got pissed and i told him that we cant do that more like that. He 'left?' and i stopped doing the partyes, now ... i can do them, i got all the stuff (new speakers, new amplifier, over 500gb of music) but i dont know, im just too lazy right now.
wow really nice music you have made I like the first one a little better than the second but still both really good.
hmm... good. but, no offense, I do not listen to this type of music. Still, keep this up! you could have a good career in this someday!
Evenin'

OK, good stuff, although some issues with sound quality, due to the Flash streamer you have on your site? Didn't download them so I can't check

Promosong83 has a good electro vibe to it, sounds very commerical. Slap a big vocal hook on it and you've got a monster there. Are you running any sidechaining on the lower freqs of the lead? Will help give the kick a much crisper sound. Also, the snaredrum feels far too solid and crisp for the track, perhaps another sample that's a bit more "floaty" or some 'verb/delay will help soften it out and stop it from dominating the mix so much.

The first one, quite spacey in feel. Feel like the higher freqs need pushing out a bit more, especially the hats. Smack some stereo separation on them too, gives them more space. Really not a fan of the progression, also it lacks a fair bit of drive and the direction of the track as a whole seems a bit disjointed. As a whole, with a bit more oomph it'd be great.

I like your work on the effects and your percussion work, also you seem to know what sort of sounds to use when and where, which is massively important.

S14, that's turntablism, beatmixing (which most people know as "DJing") is a whole other world. Best start with the crab and skibble scratches now fella
And thanks once again fellas.

As you all see, those songs are promo songs. Both of them, so theyr not the 'best'. On the promosong83 i realized that the snare drum is way too high volume. Will fix it soon, im going to start on a new project soon, i would like to make a 30min length megamix of 'freestyle' beat making. It would be great, only if i get good success with it. Ill try to do my best. Thanks again
You're music really sounds great (Even if Im more into Metal, but there are really some good tunes in there (you get me?))
Yea. i get u Thanks
Quote from Syfoon :
S14, that's turntablism, beatmixing (which most people know as "DJing") is a whole other world. Best start with the crab and skibble scratches now fella

Oh okay o.o
Ive been away from this topic for a while now. Just wanted to inform that im working on songs actively, i attached one preview - the song im working on mostly right now.
Attached files
remixxa2test.mp3 - 471.6 KB - 184 views
And a song what is pretty old for now, i worked on it for a week. It came out pretty well. I belive that noone of you here havnt heard this mix before because on my youtube account, it was up but i had to delete it because there was a old version. Now i uploaded the new fixed version on my site and link is here

Dj Hazaky vs. DMX - Lord Give Me A Sign [Remix / Fixed Version]
Be patience, i uploaded the song on my site with 'link only', but seems like its not working. Will try to get this song up somewhere and then i will share the link immediately
Which program(s) do you use?
I mentioned them in the thread, read ...
You got it! LOL!
#25 - DeKo
i love it

About Me? :)
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG