The online racing simulator
congrats fail i guess (i wish i know your real name :rolleyes

i bet when he crosses his millionth km he will have been too excited to pit, so his tires will be red, and he will all of a sudden spin out and have the ofocial millionth spinning out
Last time I checked the distance - 999 991 km.So,drive 1,4 laps around AS7 and you're done lol. Gratz to you too,if you're checking.
Quote from logitekg25 :congrats fail i guess (i wish i know your real name :rolleyes

i bet when he crosses his millionth km he will have been too excited to pit, so his tires will be red, and he will all of a sudden spin out and have the ofocial millionth spinning out

Oliver Peterman, that´s his realname. Don´t think he´ll be overexcited. I mean he´s 1000000km of experience. I think he won´t even care much about it.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Oliver Peterman, that´s his realname. Don´t think he´ll be overexcited. I mean he´s 1000000km of experience. I think he won´t even care much about it.

He's first name is my first name.What a quincidence. Anyways,yea,he woun't care( I'm just guessing and very hardly guessing wrong),he'll do anther 1,000,000 km. He is a true legend in LFS,he has like every record,driven distance,burnt fuel,etc.
#80 - senn
whats that? new patch release and LFS-World reset? AW NU!

Quote from senn :whats that? new patch release and LFS-World reset? AW NU!

Failure from the FM team is only 9 km away from a driven distance of 1000000 km. That´s it.
Quote from Aid :trust me i did.. but take this as a worning to other drivers before gloryfying him

Glorifying what? Everyone in the game is yanking a wheel in front of a computer monitor.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Failure from the FM team is only 9 km away from a driven distance of 1000000 km. That´s it.

god damn i laugh at him if new patch comes out now and lfsworld stats will be gone:chairfall
Now that would just be cruel
However, I like the way it is now, when there is a reset of stats the old PB time stands in grey, while new valid PB's standing with bold letters.
Quote from The Very End :Now that would just be cruel
However, I like the way it is now, when there is a reset of stats the old PB time stands in grey, while new valid PB's standing with bold letters.

Yeah, you gotta recognize past achievement. Like an "old stats" part of the site.
#86 - Dac
flaming nora! im on 7467 miles and thought i was spending too much time on it!
Quote from batteryy :god damn i laugh at him if new patch comes out now and lfsworld stats will be gone:chairfall

I thought distance and so on wouldn´t be deleted? It never has.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I thought distance and so on wouldn´t be deleted? It never has.

Correct. Only PB's get deleted.

Anyway, congrats Failure on the (nearly) 1000000km, that takes some doing even if a lot was done on oval.
Looks like about 60% was done on the oval but (not 100% like a lot of people like to believe), nevertheless, it's still quite a sight to behold!
he should try the last 10 km in the XRG or XFG and then he will fall asleep and pass the millionth asleep and, uhhhhh ya

[/spam]
he got the nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
#92 - wild
There we go

LFSW - driven distance for FM-Failure : 1000018 km
:wow:
Congrats Oliver! Great to see someone so committed to LFS
Congratz Failure!
failure sure does know how to not fail
lol @ this thread

Grats Failure

Soon, or maybe not so soon, all the Z stats will be cleared/reset ready for the next official LFS release tee hee hee.
although I expect travled distance and fuel, laps etc will stay like the last LFSW reset.

SD.
Quote from logitekg25 :failure sure does know how to not fail

I bet he failed when he started playing LFS, like everyone here did.
Very impressive, congrats Failure

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG