The online racing simulator
Most distance record at one day!
(36 posts, started )
Quote from oldnavy :Whats so big that he was playing LFS all day but only 1 time, some of you i think are spending more time by LFS than he, he just tried his limit

Thats it ive wanted to find out my limit and it is 10hours maximum on computer with going on toilet breakfast, lunch, and eat on evening.. so not comletly 10hours pure lfs...
and im not an oval junkie im an Aston Junkie

Thanks that you and others unterstand me
-
(Fuse5) DELETED by Fuse5
22 may - 6,5h hours of WE1r/XRR
Attached images
985_km.png
Does that was an race or you was alone on track and raced?

cuz Marco1 raced alone with nobody on track these 1001km
My best was about 1500 miles in one day.
no, that was no race. that was just practicing for the upcoming IGTC race. Most of the time, i was alone.
around 1300 km here, quite a while ago now. It was not done on oval.
Hey shaun long time not seen ^^
shaun post a pic :P

heiko just done it for nothing ok not for nothing for testing his limits and after ca. 8hours his driving skills are gone to 50% cuting corner driving on gras and others.. he never sit a so long time on computer and hes just 15 and its better for his/our healthy if we arent so long on computers.
Thats what i think from computer gaming.
Read the game Guid ^^ it says " after 1 hour playing have a pause of 20minutes" or make anythin other not on the Computer"

an it wasnt my "limit" i have allready droven 3 24h races ect that 1001km are just "fun"
i have had nothing other to do or better said i havent know what i should do ... so i h8ave startet my pc and played on my fav. track

if u want can drive up to 5000km if you want ^^ an if i have this time
10 hours and 2035 km. Not a single mile on oval.
Mine, done in 29 of december of 2008 (I had very bad times then ):
Attached images
kms hechos hoy (29-12-08).JPG
Quote from wild :Jordan if you ever drive a 24 hour endurance race in real life, we can say you have no life and all you do all day is drive around a track all day. It's the same principals as what you've just said.

true.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG