The online racing simulator
ABSOLUTE FINAL ENTRY, MMKAY??
True FnF style Was quite fun making this actually, and i'm really pleased with the result, even though i usually hate over done neons etc.

Whatcha think?

Me? I think it's the best damn edit i've ever done!
Attached images
lfs_FnF_StreetRace.jpg
lfs_FnF_StreetRacePREVIEW.jpg
Looks awesome! really like that one brandon
Quote from brandons48 :ABSOLUTE FINAL ENTRY, MMKAY??
True FnF style Was quite fun making this actually, and i'm really pleased with the result, even though i usually hate over done neons etc.

Whatcha think?

Really looks like some tuned cars at rave show.

It's really nice actually, well done, my vote goes for you currently, the colours just make it magical.
Quote from brandons48 :ABSOLUTE FINAL ENTRY, MMKAY??

Whatcha think?

:jawdrop:

That says it all
Where's the challenger?... Looks alright though.
illegal time attack on a public road..?

Or is yours a legal sort of ProStreet one.. ?
Mmm most of these entrys seem wrong??

create a stoplight drag between two cars, Most pics just look like a race, not an actual drag race at stoplights,

Maybe im just wrong or ?
#34 - JJ72
subscribed maybe i will take a crack at this, when does it end?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
-
(DQD) DELETED by SamH : VOB hack related
Do I see an FZR/FZ5 in your pic?....

As you're only allowed to use your own pictures.. I smell something burning..
It's just in your imagination... those are FBM and XRG!
An XRR and an fz5? fail.

Bring tha bananaz! :bananadea
#40 - DQD
Well, I'm not really a demo racer, can't post with my S2 account, thanks to this same thread, can't post the reason, because well i would be blocked again.

Taavi(EST) is my S2 account.
Quote from DQD :Well, I'm not really a demo racer, can't post with my S2 account, thanks to this same thread, can't post the reason, because well i would be blocked again.

illegal mods aren't allowed
#42 - DQD
Quote from DQD :Well, I'm not really a demo racer, can't post with my S2 account, thanks to this same thread, can't post the reason, because well i would be blocked again.

hm.. i was already wondering were that pic went.. I kinda liked it (too bad it was a mod though..)
Quote from Sponge :hm.. i was already wondering were that pic went.. I kinda liked it (too bad it was a mod though..)

There was no mods used? :|
i guess SamH deleted my post before anyone could read it, it WAS an illegal mod..
I'm confused now..
-
(logitekg25) DELETED by logitekg25
Quote from Sponge :I'm confused now..

Taavi's entry had a modded car in it, then there was a short flame war, and then I posted an un edited pic of the mod as proof and SamH deleted all of the posts after Taavi's entry.

And then Taavi used a demo account to try and post his new entry, but the picture featured S2 content, Demo licence + S2 content = Crack.
Contest is closed now, right..?
Quote from K0Z3L_43V3R :flashback from my dream ...

Brilliant pic. some awesome dream you had lfs and css combined

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG