The online racing simulator
Quote from Mojo1987 :What you think is wayne to me.

The result and decision are final. Nothing more to discuss.

That is a really charming answer from you.
And why don't you want to discuss this? Our goal is not to change what was done, but to know how a team gets bonus points, bypassing the rules.

You should be more comprehensive in this types of situations ..
fraps XD
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :fraps XD

I want to download the video straming ... with the voice of the commentator ...
You can't unless the peeps saved it into a seperate place when they made it IIRC.
The "amateur" part sure makes sense now...
I will download the clips @Xcite TV and will uploaded it, please be patience, these Files are big
Quote from 666MePhIsTo666 :The "amateur" part sure makes sense now...

Ahh, just leave it guys, you can know that you won the league if you want to. It's all up to the organizers. New organizers in the next season then I think it will be more than clear and such moments wont happend anymore.
Quote from fireb0llch :I will download the clips @Xcite TV and will uploaded it, please be patience, these Files are big

Nice fireb0llch !!! tnx for the job!
Quote from Austbong :That is a really charming answer from you.
And why don't you want to discuss this? Our goal is not to change what was done, but to know how a team gets bonus points, bypassing the rules.

You should be more comprehensive in this types of situations ..

Well no!? Its wayne to me!
I do not organizise the GTAL anymore so your oppinion is not relevant for me.
The result of GTAL S1 is, as i said, final and will not be changed.

So why should i discussing about this?

The drivers here are so ignorante, discussing all the time about rules they never had read. Flaming on admins, because they ****ed up in races. Thats real big shit... why you do this only in GTAL? Because is a amateur league with ****ing admins? We are using 90% of the IGTC Rules, the other 10% are MoE Rules... anyways i'am out of this now
Good news then.
Quote from Mojo1987 :Well no!? Its wayne to me!
I do not organizise the GTAL anymore so your oppinion is not relevant for me.
The result of GTAL S1 is, as i said, final and will not be changed.

So why should i discussing about this?

The drivers here are so ignorante, discussing all the time about rules they never had read. Flaming on admins, because they ****ed up in races. Thats real big shit... why you do this only in GTAL? Because is a amateur league with ****ing admins? We are using 90% of the IGTC Rules, the other 10% are MoE Rules... anyways i'am out of this now

Childish behaviour, move along..
Quote from 666MePhIsTo666 :Good news then.

Thats the point, its written since 2 month that LR will not longer organize the GTAL and you know this first after my last post? Shame on YOU!

Oh and shut up next time. We have nothing said as we noticed that Fluid Racing participates in IGTC since the 4 race. Ohh oopsss we know that and let you drive with scoring, bad bad admins.
Yeah, it's Fluid Racing's former Karma members... Which was why you allowed it. No Fluid member participated on this League except on the last round.
Quote from Mojo1987 :Thats the point, its written since 2 month that LR will not longer organize the GTAL and you know this first after my last post? Shame on YOU!

Oh and shut up next time. We have nothing said as we noticed that Fluid Racing participates in IGTC since the 4 race. Ohh oopsss we know that and let you drive with scoring, bad bad admins.

Sarcasm .. outch.
I like the way you construct your thoughts into a sentence.

By the rule I thought: Drivers had their IGTC debut AFTER the first round of GTAL and they are still driving for the same team as in the first round!!

Quote from 666MePhIsTo666 :Yeah, it's Fluid Racing's former Karma members... Which was why you allowed it. No Fluid member participated on this League except on the last round.

Hmm, so, they could drive after all.
If there was a problem, why didn't you said anything ?
Last race or not ..
Quote :By the rule I thought: Drivers had their IGTC debut AFTER the first round of GTAL and they are still driving for the same team as in the first round!!

This rule was set for race 5 and not for race 4.
Anyways, we have allowed it and you did'nt care about this. Now, you got maybe a disadvantage and make big "tamtam" in forum. Why?

If we made decision that help you, all is fine. If we made a decision that annoy you, i get called a kiddy and it will end in a flamed thread. Why?

Edit:
Its not your team only, other teams uses the same way to start such discussions. Thats why we decided not to host the second season and thats why we decided to stop discussions about rules.
Quote from Mojo1987 :This rule was set for race 5 and not for race 4.
Anyways, we have allowed it and you did'nt care about this. Now, you got maybe a disadvantage and make big "tamtam" in forum. Why?

If we made decision that help you, all is fine. If we made a decision that annoy you, i get called a kiddy and it will end in a flamed thread. Why?

Hey the kid stuff was me, because your marvellous post reply full of bad words. Cant you remember it?

You are confused, you are talking about flame wars.. relax a bit and think about what you say for a moment. You are way over the line...

You make no sense and you know nothing about how to discuss a important matter like this. If you cant talk normally to the league members, why are you administrator?

You show clear evidence of lack of intelligence in your replys. Thank god you are no longer admin.

But for me its over. I don't care anymore.
closed

Final words:
I understand Fluid Racing, but we thought much about what we do.... in fact E-Team finished all races, because in all races they crossed the finish line. A simple rule leak that have to be fixed for the next season.
The result was finished and you knew about.... maybe you should have made a protest against the standings, but now its too late....

E-Team is champion for Season 1 and thats it now.
Quote from tiagolapa :Hey the kid stuff was me, because your marvellous post reply full of bad words. Cant you remember it?

You are confused, you are talking about flame wars.. relax a bit and think about what you say for a moment. You are way over the line...

You make no sense and you know nothing about how to discuss a important matter like this. If you cant talk normally to the league members, why are you administrator?

You show clear evidence of lack of intelligence in your replys. Thank god you are no longer admin.

But for me its over. I don't care anymore.

I talk about this with the other admins. I think we DQ the whole Fluid Racing team from Season 1 and all follow up GTAL Seasons. Now you have your childish behavior
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG