Round 5: Post-Race Discussion
Discuss that race here. replays up soon

d
Quote from dekojester :Discuss that race here. replays up soon

d

grats to xcite -> nation of domination!

congratulations to all finishers and thank you to league organisers
Gratz for Xcite Racing
Screenie of the Tracker with provisional results for anyone who cba to actually look at the tracker. :P

d
Attached images
GTALRound5_Provisional.png
Great race guys! Was my first ever league start in any sim game so it was a bit scary at first...but I had a pleasure racing with everyone and can't wait to do it again .
Gratz to Xcite Racing
That race was just awesome
I think E-Team is second in championship with 1 point between us and Fluid Racing which is really good knowing that we got DQ from first race because of... you know ^^
Anyway congratz to Fluid Racing for the championship lead! I'm happy it's a portugese team winning (As I am portuges )
What did I say with 2 hours and 45 mins to go!?

I SAID IT!!! :P congrats to Xcite!!! Total domination :')
It was great race yea, but I missed the end of it.

Starlite Racing used XRR though not FZR, tracker is showing that we're using FZR.

One of the closest racing again in this round, waiting to see next season.
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Gratz to Xcite Racing
That race was just awesome
I think E-Team is second in championship with 1 point between us and Fluid Racing which is really good knowing that we got DQ from first race because of... you know ^^
Anyway congratz to Fluid Racing for the championship lead! I'm happy it's a portugese team winning (As I am portuges )

Well thats not save, because Fluid Race gets a penalty for chatting served after race. But we will se hopefully tomorow.
Great Race
Gratz to Xcite Racing
Really good race today.

6h it's nice portion of endurance racing And 3h to 6h make lot's of difference.

We got unlucky today since we got DSC in last sector what disallowed us to fight for better position (I won't mention my terrible performance in 1st stint )

Gratz to the winners and thanks to the admins since it's last race.

It was nice to get first endurance experience. See u next season hopefully
Well guys, what can I say...

I really thank to all the admins, to my team mates, and all the drivers who I shared GTAL with. I learned a lot whit you and I hope to keep racing other championships.

Congrats to the winners!
It was good season.Thanks to all of U m8s !
#16 - ToJo
Congratulation to Xcite with fantastic driving.
Great race. Had lots of fun, and it was a great endurance and league experience.
Thanks again to the organisers for the league.
I also want to thank everyone, we have had a fun time, seen excellent races and a fun time. Its been a hard time for LR for the last months, which eventually lead to the close of team, but the great races always gave us something to hang on.

Thank you all.
It's been a bumpy ride, and unfortunately we weren't able to finish the race. But I think we've learned a little about how to do a league like this; and I hope we can improve next season.
Congratulations to Xcite! Pushed everything out of the car from the beginning and made no mistakes. Well done.

This race was quite good for our team. Although we made here and there some mistakes, but hey third place at the end. Better result than expected.

BTW when can we download the replay of the broadcast? Hopefully someone will upload it soon.
Thanks to all , it was a very nice race.

See you...

Xcite | MatzeXX aka M. Ecken
So, it's already the end of the season... It was my first regular endurance league, and even though I'm happy that I had the opportunity to participate(both as a driver abd as a manager), I'm quite frustrated with what we've done : a DNF, a DSQ, a DNS(all of them for ridiculous reasons), a 13th place(after having heavy engine damage), and a 7th place for the only proper race we had.

Let's face the truth, we were never prepared enough : I remember on round 3 sending my race set to Niko Puntola only 5 minutes before the qualyfing session for example. But as a manager of a "dead" team, this was a real pain to keep the guys interrested enough for the whole seson, and to ensure they're prepared enough before the races.

I'd like to thank Eimantas "Felipe" Kasperiunas for his very nice idea of a stream for the last round. I enjoyed very much, despite I couldn't watch the whole thing, due to my attendance at the Jamaica 200.

Also, I feel quite sorry for E-Team... Loosing the title for 1 point after dominating the championship must be quite frustrating. But anyway they showed their skills, and I wouldn't be surprised if we see them at the MoE or the IGTC next year
congratulations to all driver , that was a wonderful league
Hello Racer !

Sorry me english is very faible

Félicition has Team Xcite... Good Race

Thank very thank is Fair Play

Her summer my first international championship and I thank you for it for being with check pilot.

++ Carpio
E-Team 2ème ^^
Quote from Feuerdrache :[..]
BTW when can we download the replay of the broadcast? Hopefully someone will upload it soon.

You can always watch this @ Xcite TV and click On-Demand. There were sometimes Broadcast issues, but just relax and watch it

Again thx to the Broadcaster oldnave, you did a great job!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG