The online racing simulator
unofficial results,needs to be re-checked,but i think that is correct.
I know that this is not my job,but i like to know b4 admins anounce it

I think that SCP must take award for fastest non-FZR in league

XRR power !
Nice race was in the begin of all race. I had alot of fun by fighting with fzr's.
Congrats to E-Team and all the other finishers. This season was great to admin and to watch, very close races and exciting moments. Waiting for next season.
Quote :E-Team got also the 10 Points bonus, because in rule 14.2 is written, that a team has to finish all races (means no DNF or DNS).
E-Team finished the first race. Theres not written, that a team must get points in every race which they finish. So they get the 10 points bonus also.

A hole in rules
Yeah! That's cool
Thank you all for this
I'm so happy!
#32 - CSF
I really don't understand that... but... er... congrats? E-Team.... I suppose?
We didn't get any points in first race because the second driver simply didn't come to the race...
So Momo did it alone and finished second or first if I remember well...
Anyway we got DQ because we have to be at least 2 drivers per race but we finished the race
Thank you Admin!! i'm so happy
so E-team must get +3 points more for 1st round because they're finished a race
#36 - CSF
Quote from Sir moi 407 :We didn't get any points in first race because the second driver simply didn't come to the race...
So Momo did it alone and finished second or first if I remember well...
Anyway we got DQ because we have to be at least 2 drivers per race but we finished the race

Well yes I got that bit, but I thought a DQ was simply you being thrown out of the results... we should have done that too I guess with the Guvmeister, but chose not to race as it was against the rules... 10 points down the drain I guess.
Yeah I've never known a DQ to be anything other than not counting as a finish.
Quote from count.bazley :Yeah I've never known a DQ to be anything other than not counting as a finish.

They raced, they finished (and thats the point) and get DQed after race. In rules is not written that a DQ after race counting as not finished. And thats the point. You have totally right, that is a big hole in the rules, because we have forgot to explain what a finished race means.

To the other point with the +3 points. Thats right. I've watched again and normally they should get the +3 points for finishing too. But that will have no affect on the result so i leave that now as it is.
"All teams who are disqualified will be placed behind all teams who DNF in the final (race) standings, and are ineligible for points."

If you get no points for a DNF (and thus cannot be eligible for the bonus points), and then a DQ is placed behind all DNFs, how can a DQ then be allowed to receive the bonus points?

Anyway, despite all the stuff thats gone on off the track, it's been an interesting season, thanks to everyone who has made it happen.

At this round I was extremely surprised by my pace in this race (maybe that's just a lack of self-belief or because I saw some of the times other people were doing in practice) but we stayed largely out of trouble and even when we did get pick up damage we were able to keep it going to the end. A little bit of an incident with the leader near the end cost us the 2nd place, but all in all a great event.
I'm very happy
Thanks to the organizers and all drivers for this great championship
E Team Powaaa
Well done E-Team, truly well deserved result.
Really Great Race at Kyoto Congrats to E-Team!
Grats E-Team
Thanks all! I'm so happy. I couldn't imagine such a nice result. Gratz to karma and everyone
Hey

Although this issues have already been commented in one way or another, i would like to say something about it, since this seems rather strange.
I don't want to spoil the fun for E Team or anything or go agaisnt the organization, but anyway...

Quote from Mojo1987 :They raced, they finished (and thats the point) and get DQed after race. In rules is not written that a DQ after race counting as not finished. And thats the point. You have totally right, that is a big hole in the rules, because we have forgot to explain what a finished race means.
To the other point with the +3 points. Thats right. I've watched again and normally they should get the +3 points for finishing too. But that will have no affect on the result so i leave that now as it is.

If i may say.
They haven't race same as they haven't finished race 1 as you state since, was Sir Moi said, they, the team, only shown up with one driver, so the expression "they" doesn't really apply.

To be honest you don't really need to explain how a race finishes, i think that everybody knows that, it finishes when u cross the finish line in the last lap, is there really anything else to it?

Quote :In rules is not written that a DQ after race counting as not finished

Does it really needs to? Isn't it common sense? It should 'count' as you were not there.

I don't see any holes in the rules besides the +3 points for finishing a race, i understand the intention of it, and it only turned up to be a hole since you not giving E-Team their rightful 3 points in the 1st race, since the disqualification means nothing.

I didn't made this rules:
-No single driver may drive more than 75% (2h 15min)
-Failing to change drivers during the race will result in a disqualification.
-All teams who are disqualified will be placed behind all teams who DNF in the final
standings, and are ineligible for points.

I think that it should be taken into account that if you are ineligible for points in a certain race, you can't collect a bonus that rewards the people that play by the rules, finishing all races according to them.

Last and on a good note, this was a great event, followed the last 2 rounds and it was a great show.

Cheers
All said IMO...
This is now very interesting!
What you think is wayne to me.

The result and decision are final. Nothing more to discuss.
This thread is closed

Round 5: Post-Race Discussion
(69 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG