The online racing simulator
SCCC - South City Cab Company
(159 posts, started )
I hope she's not underaged, or worse! Overaged.
South City Cab Company is recruiting!

What is SCCC ?
Perhaps it might be suitable to give you an idea about what our team is. If you hadn't figured out yet, SCCC is an old LFS team. Our basic core exists out of people who raced together in LFS S1 demo, when S1 was still in testing stages. Back then we were friends enjoying a new great game. We joined different teams, sometimes were in one team but eventually we all formed up in one team in november 2003 - during a drunk session of the good old legendary XF GTi at Blackwood GP. Our team is based on the back then standard Cab skin for the XF GTi: South City Cab Company was born. A family was born.

Years have passed and we had our ups and downs, we shared a lot with eachother; from buying a first car, to divorcing and doing stupid stuff while being slightly intoxicated. Lately SCCC lost some of its fastest drivers (rc10racer, Tukko, Y-NoT, Cheng for example) and some of our superb friends (like Zeugnimod!) due to one persisting problem: a family has family problems. Some of us Cabbies went to university and had a lot less gaming time, some of us became proud fathers and had a lot less gaming time, ect...

We all still log-in on our Cabbie forum and try to race whenever possible. However, we wish to give our activity a boost. Get our oldies a new reason to race (you can't let the new guys beat you!), get more great people in the family and become a bit more active in the official LFS league racing scene. Someone's got to make clear to SK Gaming, nfinity, Core and spdo that they are slow and sucky.

What are we looking for ?
SCCC is looking for a few new people among our ranks. We need one housecleaner (preferable female and not French), we need a new garagist (must have knowledge about 730d N57D30 I6 24V 2993 245 PS (242 hp/180 kW) @4000 rpm 540 N·m (398 lb·ft) @1750-3000 rpm 7.2 (AT) 2008 - whatever that means!), we need someone who is social and has a psychological educated background (to make hour long walks around the park with Sprinter his bitc...wife) and last but not least, we need someone who can fix our fridge. Warm beer is not tasty.

How to apply ?
If you believe to be suitable for becoming part of the LFS famous Cabbie team (running strong since 2003 - insert other juicy slogan here), send me (GianniC) a LFS Forum PM. Provide your LFS username, your racename, provide some basic information (age: 23, sex: yes, favourite car: UF1, ...) and give me an idea of your LFS experience (active in leagues, what fascinates you in LFS, ...). And we'll go forward in private from there...

:drunk:

www.sccabco.eu
(put your sound on, enjoy the movie)
Quote from GianniC :Lately SCCC lost some of its fastest drivers (rc10racer, Tukko, Y-NoT, Cheng for example) due to one persisting problem: a family has family problems.

I hate you.

Good luck on your search to every team member except GC.
You're not fast (), but you're for sure a superb guy which we of course also miss very hard.

You're still a ****ing douchebag though, leaving your mates for [noobs].

:slap:

Quote from GianniC :You're still a ****ing douchebag though, leaving your mates for [noobs].

:slap:

Yeah, I regret it heavily and hate them now, too.
Quote from GianniC :South City Cab Company is recruiting!

What is SCCC ?
Perhaps it might be suitable to give you an idea about what our team is. If you hadn't figured out yet, SCCC is an old LFS team. Our basic core exists out of people who raced together in LFS S1 demo, when S1 was still in testing stages. Back then we were friends enjoying a new great game. We joined different teams, sometimes were in one team but eventually we all formed up in one team in november 2003 - during a drunk session of the good old legendary XF GTi at Blackwood GP. Our team is based on the back then standard Cab skin for the XF GTi: South City Cab Company was born. A family was born.

Years have passed and we had our ups and downs, we shared a lot with eachother; from buying a first car, to divorcing and doing stupid stuff while being slightly intoxicated. Lately SCCC lost some of its fastest drivers (rc10racer, Tukko, Y-NoT, Cheng for example) and some of our superb friends (like Zeugnimod!) due to one persisting problem: a family has family problems. Some of us Cabbies went to university and had a lot less gaming time, some of us became proud fathers and had a lot less gaming time, ect...

We all still log-in on our Cabbie forum and try to race whenever possible. However, we wish to give our activity a boost. Get our oldies a new reason to race (you can't let the new guys beat you!), get more great people in the family and become a bit more active in the official LFS league racing scene. Someone's got to make clear to SK Gaming, nfinity, Core and spdo that they are slow and sucky.

What are we looking for ?
SCCC is looking for a few new people among our ranks. We need one housecleaner (preferable female and not French), we need a new garagist (must have knowledge about 730d N57D30 I6 24V 2993 245 PS (242 hp/180 kW) @4000 rpm 540 N·m (398 lb·ft) @1750-3000 rpm 7.2 (AT) 2008 - whatever that means!), we need someone who is social and has a psychological educated background (to make hour long walks around the park with Sprinter his bitc...wife) and last but not least, we need someone who can fix our fridge. Warm beer is not tasty.

How to apply ?
If you believe to be suitable for becoming part of the LFS famous Cabbie team (running strong since 2003 - insert other juicy slogan here), send me (GianniC) a LFS Forum PM. Provide your LFS username, your racename, provide some basic information (age: 23, sex: yes, favourite car: UF1, ...) and give me an idea of your LFS experience (active in leagues, what fascinates you in LFS, ...). And we'll go forward in private from there...

:drunk:

www.sccabco.eu
(put your sound on, enjoy the movie)

We currently have three applications being processed in our South City Cab HQ. More are always welcomed !

Deutschland2007 and atomant , not sure on the 3rd guy.
Oi Peckels, stop peeking at the SCCC forum!:drink:
Hi everyone,

SCCC was looking for some fresh active blood. We did not found the just turned 18-years-old schoolgirls, but we do found two great guys who'd make excellent Cabbies. Fair, Funny and even now and then Fast () SCCC welcomes sccc|AtomAnt and sccc|Deutschland2007 to our ranks! Congratulations both of you!

sccc|AtomAnt is a well known pilot in the LFS smapperbox, known for his rants and funny Canadian talk, but also for his participation in the OLFSL. Aside sccc|Rookie41 and myself, we now have a third Cabbie taking part in the OLFSL.

sccc|D2007 is a young pilot, but nevertheless a very mature and good racer. Currently not yet participating in any leagues, however that will most likely change soon. With D2007 on board we got ourselfs a XRR-lover in our ranks, so expect to see the might XRR soon doing it's Cabbie round in South City Town!

Welcome them here, or drop a line on our forum / guestbook!
www.sccabco.eu

Hey, great signings, congrats
congrats guys
Congratz, taxi drivers!
Gratss!
grats
#65 - th84
Grats Cabbies!!

Does this mean Im going to have to visit the Cabbies forum in order to be able to read AA's drunken rants?
Gratz guys Just remember to give GC a nice bitchslap once in a while, he loves 'em!
heh nice to see SCCC still alive an kicking

So did Atomant fill this position?

Quote :we need someone who is social and has a psychological educated background

Thanks all! I´m sure I´ll have a nice time in my new team!
Thank you all for the thank yous

Quote from B2B@300 :heh nice to see SCCC still alive an kicking
So did Atomant fill this position?

Nop, Ant got the cleaning position, his 6 arms come in handy

Quote :Just remember to give GC a nice bitchslap once in a while, he loves 'em!

Tukko, but... but... that's our little special thing

Quote :Does this mean Im going to have to visit the Cabbies forum in order to be able to read AA's drunken rants?

Yessss Chief [noob]!
I unfortunately couldn´t fix the fridge GC, but I´ve got two at home and one of them is hardly used. You can put your beer there.
Rdrr
Think I'm really going to like being a cabbie, great group of peeps.

AtomRant <~~~~oh look, I made a funny.
Quote from AtomAnt :Think I'm really going to like being a cabbie, great group of peeps.

AtomRant <~~~~oh look, I made a funny.

lol! Nah, I think all will go well for us and our team, perhaps. :hide:
Quote from GianniC :Yessss Chief [noob]!

He's not a [noob] anymore... I think... uhm... yeah... or something... I don't know.. I've been out of LFS for a while now... it's all just a blur... yeah.. hmmm.... carry on...
TH84 will always be a noob, no matter what [etals:].

How are you doing by the way Kalev ? Where are the other [noobs] ?
Quote from GianniC :TH84 will always be a noob, no matter what [etals:].

How are you doing by the way Kalev ? Where are the other [noobs] ?

If you don´t know it yet, the forum is back up again GC and I made a couple of posts in the private section.

SCCC - South City Cab Company
(159 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG